So I made out with a hooker...

trackstand

I was at this party last night, it was alright... There were bands playing, some art was being displayed whatever it was a good time... Well, I was upstairs in the staircase making out with this girl, she was dressed pretty distinctly (black fishnet stalkings, black boots, black and orange skirt, brown jacket)... She was just, as far as I knew, some cute girl... So we just kissed and she was in a big hurry to leave, which, I didn't really understand... So I asked her were she lived, and she said something to the effect of "oh, I live at different friends houses in the area".

So my friend calls me, more or less to just shoot the shit, he's walking home from the bar, and he see's a hooker... He's a relatively nice kid and he was asking her "are you alright, you seem kind of fucked up... Do you need a cab"... She said she was fine, just trying to make money. WELL HE DESCRIBED HER AND IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GIRL I WAS KISSING EARLIER. I can't even begin to tell you how fucking gross I feel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, maybe im tripping, but someone posted the exact same shit about how they were at some party, winded up kissing some skeezer, and later that night ran into a buddy or some shit and was trying to call a cab for said skeezer, when the other buddy realised thats the hoe he had kissed from the party, and the bitch was drunk and wilding out because she was drunk and thats why they were trying to call her a cab or some shit.

who knows. maybe im wrong. if so, sorry.

and yea, that sucks that you kissed a skeezer

i wish i was your mom, because i would slap you so hard upside your head right now..

that's what you get for kissing random strange girls homie.. sorry to sound mean, but, shit happens.

on a kinder note- you might wanna go to the doctor, cuz you never know what other viruses might be living in your mouth right now. :yuck:

Well I need to go, my friend needs to get back on here but...

I have a lot of the symptoms which is why i believe i have it, i'm going to the doctor... my friend who saw her asked her name, and it was the same name. i know, i know... it's pretty ridiculous. i was fucking shocked and disgusted when i found out the girl i was just kissing is a few blocks down trying to suck dick. ugh. foul.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Jan 8 2005, 08:24 PM

holy christ, id have to kill myself if i had herpes of ANY sort..

herpes in the throat is ... :yuck: x's 100

Why dont you just forget about the herpes and kill yourself now.

So lets sum this up further:

Originally posted by trackstand+Jan 8 2005, 02:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Jan 8 2005, 02:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was at this party last night, it was alright... [/b]

Originally posted by trackstand@Jan 8 2005, 03:27 PM

I have a lot of the symptoms which is why i believe i have it, i'm going to the doctor...

<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/infectious_mononucleosis.jsp

Symptoms do not usually appear until four to seven weeks after exposure to EBV. An infected person can be contagious during this incubation time period and for as many as five months after the disappearance of symptoms.

Are you sure you don't just have... oh, I don't know... A FUCKING HANGOVER?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Jan 8 2005, 12:24 PM

holy christ, id have to kill myself if i had herpes of ANY sort..

herpes in the throat is ... :yuck: x's 100

herpes isn't all that bad. i mean, you get sores every now and then, but you can still climb rocks and ride mountain bikes while listening to some really uplifting music.

i dont have herpes.

This reminds me of 2003 new years eve when i me and a couple of my friends went to a party and on the way i saw this kinda cute looking breezie who apparantly had a sign around her neck that said "kiss me, i have hepatitis b." I was so drunk that i couldnt make out the letters and i went on the assurance that she indeed had a "kiss me" sign around her. Well we made out, and i went on with the rest of the night. The next morining my friends told me what happened and i made a doctors appointment within the hour. Luckily i hadnt contracted anything or else i would have pulled a scott peterson on the bitch.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«+Jan 8 2005, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (»§ÜGÅR« - Jan 8 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wish it was your mom, because i would slap you her hard upside her ass right now..

[/b]

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 8 2005, 04:34 PM

Luckily i hadnt contracted anything or else i would have pulled a scott peterson on the bitch.

This is a new figure of speech.

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Jan 8 2005, 04:43 PM

trackstand-

this is one of those things you'll probally regret sharing with 12oz.

ive had a few of them. :lol:

Yep, swonk esaet.