So I made my woman vomit last night.

Poop Man Bob

The woman and I were in the shower getting clean. I had eaten a hamburger Totino's pizza about an hour earlier, and the inevitable gas was settling in. I, of course, farted. But this wasn't your normal, noisy, cheek-rattling-type fart. This was one of those farts that sounds like "chhhhhh" - nothing but pure, unadulterated gas.

Needless to say, it stunk. I laughed, she grimaced, and I got out of the shower a few minutes later so she could shave her legs. After about thirty seconds I could feel another fumer brewing, so I opened up the shower curtain on one end, stuck my ass in, expelled, and promptly shut the curtain. I immediately knew that this one was worse, as it had about double the volume of the first. It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to smell what I had done - and recall that I'm standing outside of the shower. It was fucking putrid. You know how people don't mind smelling their own farts, but others' always stink? Fuck that - this smelled like shit.

"DAMMIT!" She wasn't happy, but I certainly was. I began cracking up and walked into my bedroom. A few moments later, I hear her half coughing-half gagging. I walk back into the bathroom and, between laughs, ask her if she's about to throw up. She doesn't really answer, so I go back into my room.

Then I heard it: the distinctive sound of vomitting. My eyes widened and a grin spread across my face. Could it be? Did a fart really make her puke? Hell fucking yes! I screamed out, "DID YOU JUST PUKE?!?" A pissed off reply of "YES" gave me the good news. I doubled over in laughter and made my way back into the bathroom to 1) see if she's ok, and 2) revel in my victory.

She was a tad pissed off, and my inability to apologize without laughing the whole time didn't help. She did get over it though and does realize that a truly awesome event occurred. Hell, she even asked if I had made a thread on 12oz about it yet, thus spurring me to do so.

I should attach a caveat to this story, however: she's a puker. Always has been. She used to puke due to nervousness before first dates with guys. She spent the entire night after I asked her to marry me in the bathroom spilling her guts to her dear friend Commode. Be that as it may, I still find it amazing that one of my farts could bring someone to the point of unintentional regurgitation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

She spent the entire night after I asked her to marry me in the bathroom spilling her guts to her dear friend Commode. .

awwww, somehow i find this sweet. the rest of the story?

my man would catch a fucking beating if i threw up from

one of his fart pranks. but if he thought it was so funny, i

dont think i could help from smiling...damn it! i hate boys!

stench+half shaved legs+vomit splatter+wet and soapy+

wrestling and punching. the aftermath would be towels

all over the floor of the house, open windows, another

shower, band aids on my legs, and my man asking for a

blow job.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man, a puker and a shitter... you're gonna have some crazy children, ejecting body fluids all over the place nonstop. It will rock.

Shower farts are some of the most powerful substances known to man. Saddam Hussein is rumored to have ruthlessly used them on his own people.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man, a puker and a shitter... you're gonna have some crazy children, ejecting body fluids all over the place nonstop. It will rock.

Shower farts are some of the most powerful substances known to man. Saddam Hussein is rumored to have ruthlessly used them on his own people.

Hahaha, exactly my thoughts...

hahaha great story!

im also a "puker."

ever since the 3 months of really bad serious morning sickness, my stomach can't handle anything gross anymore. i used to like rotten.com now i can hardly glance at the pictures. the mr. was telling me a story about how his co-worker went through some trials (sp) with death and it got really bloody and i literally gaged at the mental pictures. i gag when i change orions diapers and actually threw up from it a few days ago.

i read that puking is mental.. something in your brain triggers it.. its more like a "weaker mind" then a "weak stomach"

but anyway, you and the mrs. to be are = TRUE LOVE.:)

Re: Re: So I made my woman vomit last night.

Originally posted by rental

awwww, somehow i find this sweet. the rest of the story?

my man would catch a fucking beating if i threw up from

one of his fart pranks. but if he thought it was so funny, i

dont think i could help from smiling...damn it! i hate boys!

stench+half shaved legs+vomit splatter+wet and soapy+

wrestling and punching. the aftermath would be towels

all over the floor of the house, open windows, another

shower, band aids on my legs, and my man asking for a

blow job.

haha, what if he farted while you're sucking it ?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: Re: So I made my woman vomit last night.

Originally posted by ARCEL

haha, what if he farted while you're sucking it ?

dont even think about it, she'd fart while he would be eating her.....eeew!

girls are more powerfull in that sense

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I should attach a caveat to this story, however: she's a puker. Always has been. She used to puke due to nervousness before first dates with guys. She spent the entire night after I asked her to marry me in the bathroom spilling her guts to her dear friend Commode. Be that as it may, I still find it amazing that one of my farts could bring someone to the point of unintentional regurgitation.

...Does no one else see the implications!?

PMB'S ASS REEK HAD THE EFFECT OF NERVE GAS!

Jesus... he's a horseman of the Apocalypse..