Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I made my woman vomit last night.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

The woman and I were in the shower getting clean. I had eaten a hamburger Totino's pizza about an hour earlier, and the inevitable gas was settling in. I, of course, farted. But this wasn't your normal, noisy, cheek-rattling-type fart. This was one of those farts that sounds like "chhhhhh" - nothing but pure, unadulterated gas.

Needless to say, it stunk. I laughed, she grimaced, and I got out of the shower a few minutes later so she could shave her legs. After about thirty seconds I could feel another fumer brewing, so I opened up the shower curtain on one end, stuck my ass in, expelled, and promptly shut the curtain. I immediately knew that this one was worse, as it had about double the volume of the first. It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to smell what I had done - and recall that I'm standing outside of the shower. It was fucking putrid. You know how people don't mind smelling their own farts, but others' always stink? Fuck that - this smelled like shit.

"DAMMIT!" She wasn't happy, but I certainly was. I began cracking up and walked into my bedroom. A few moments later, I hear her half coughing-half gagging. I walk back into the bathroom and, between laughs, ask her if she's about to throw up. She doesn't really answer, so I go back into my room.

Then I heard it: the distinctive sound of vomitting. My eyes widened and a grin spread across my face. Could it be? Did a fart really make her puke? Hell fucking yes! I screamed out, "DID YOU JUST PUKE?!?" A pissed off reply of "YES" gave me the good news. I doubled over in laughter and made my way back into the bathroom to 1) see if she's ok, and 2) revel in my victory.

She was a tad pissed off, and my inability to apologize without laughing the whole time didn't help. She did get over it though and does realize that a truly awesome event occurred. Hell, she even asked if I had made a thread on 12oz about it yet, thus spurring me to do so.

I should attach a caveat to this story, however: she's a puker. Always has been. She used to puke due to nervousness before first dates with guys. She spent the entire night after I asked her to marry me in the bathroom spilling her guts to her dear friend Commode. Be that as it may, I still find it amazing that one of my farts could bring someone to the point of unintentional regurgitation.

2. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

haaha! The heat from the shower probably intensified the effects as well.
    All those ass molecules floating on a cloud of steam must have made a concoction as thick as pea soup.

3. WorldBench

WorldBench 12oz Veteran Member

:lol: i know when i fart in the shower it gets pretty bad, but man i feel for her :lol:

4. amish son

amish son 12oz Senior Member

thats classic! :lol:

5. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

man, sounds like your life is pretty good right now.

congrads on the puker.

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

Hahaha. Love is in the air.

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: PMB bringing the FUNK!

8. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

9. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Now THIS is what you call a thread!!

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

awwww, somehow i find this sweet. the rest of the story?
    my man would catch a fucking beating if i threw up from
    one of his fart pranks. but if he thought it was so funny, i
    dont think i could help from smiling...damn it! i hate boys!
    stench+half shaved legs+vomit splatter+wet and soapy+
    wrestling and punching. the aftermath would be towels
    all over the floor of the house, open windows, another
    shower, band aids on my legs, and my man asking for a
    blow job.

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

^^
    HAHAHAHA! Awesome, rental. The rest of the story? Click here.

12. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

if you know me, you know how important these types of things are to me.

i almost cryed with laughter and emotion.

people, it does not will not, nay, can not, get better then that.

pmb, i salute thee, brethren of the brown cloth...

13. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

Upon a second reading, this is my final analysis:

True Love.

14. krie

krie Guest

You are the man PMB :lol:

15. deadasdreams

deadasdreams 12oz Member

i just woke up my roommate from laughing so hard.that's classic...and also kinda really gross.oh well...good times.