so i made another post, and its porbably going to suck... again

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pimpjitsu

that cav damn near blinded me, holy shit that's bright.

yeah man the actual pic looks alot better liek i isad b4 my scanner sucks.

as for the mine shit i was thinking if i should do it or not and i guess it is an eyesore, so tommorow ill post em w/o the mine.

yeah man, thats so defeating. graffiti is everyones, by nature. you paint a train so that everyone can see it. just because you shot it at a different angle from joe shmoe doesnt mean shit, it doesnt make it 'yours.' sorry to jump down your throat, but it shows a pretty disgusting mentality.

graffiti for everyone!!!!!

Guest SPFlatty

let's not be selfish...(this is for all of those whom post flicks)

at first, i thought sigh some how incorporated "mine" into his piece, then i thought maybe you were using subliminal messages to pass along your name and infect us to the point where when we spot an unknown, we think it's "mine". then, i realized you were prohibiting us from stealing them. unfortunately, most of the scanning isn't up to par, making it a waste of time to attempt to steal them and use them for any particular publication. as some one else said, the freights are all of ours. and if someone trips over an individual using one of their photographs in publication is an asshole and it's disrespectful to the writer whom painted it. as a magazine publisher, the flicks you make available on these message boards are priceless, considering many of the trains you (or anyone) catch may never leave the city they've been painted in, thus opening a door for the opportunity to have the writers work whom you captured via photograph have the opportunity to be seen by the worlds populous that cares. to restrict the use of a picture sucks, and can actually get a publisher in trouble, but fuck it, you'll get your karma for being at the right place at the right time and your photography may get published. just cause your name isn't next to it doesnt mean shit, you took the picture and you know it, isnt that enough? we paint freights and will never see them again. i don't get pissed when people take pictures of my shit, so don't sweat those that want to help others work be seen. let's not be selfish and let the flicks be seen!!!! if you really feel that you can't share your visual experience to the point of further spreading, then copyright your flicks and take us to court...

Re: let's not be selfish...(this is for all of those whom post flicks)

Originally posted by SPFlatty

at first, i thought sigh some how incorporated "mine" into his piece, then i thought maybe you were using subliminal messages to pass along your name and infect us to the point where when we spot an unknown, we think it's "mine". then, i realized you were prohibiting us from stealing them. unfortunately, most of the scanning isn't up to par, making it a waste of time to attempt to steal them and use them for any particular publication. as some one else said, the freights are all of ours. and if someone trips over an individual using one of their photographs in publication is an asshole and it's disrespectful to the writer whom painted it. as a magazine publisher, the flicks you make available on these message boards are priceless, considering many of the trains you (or anyone) catch may never leave the city they've been painted in, thus opening a door for the opportunity to have the writers work whom you captured via photograph have the opportunity to be seen by the worlds populous that cares. to restrict the use of a picture sucks, and can actually get a publisher in trouble, but fuck it, you'll get your karma for being at the right place at the right time and your photography may get published. just cause your name isn't next to it doesnt mean shit, you took the picture and you know it, isnt that enough? we paint freights and will never see them again. i don't get pissed when people take pictures of my shit, so don't sweat those that want to help others work be seen. let's not be selfish and let the flicks be seen!!!! if you really feel that you can't share your visual experience to the point of further spreading, then copyright your flicks and take us to court...

ohh my fucking lord, no he didn't.:eek: yup he did. fuck it let 'm have it.

you guys are a bunch of boo hoo cry babies...doesn't it suck that someone took the time to post pictures for you to sit in the comfort of your home and look at? jeez...he must be a heathen:rolleyes:

every cav i've got in the last year is ridiculously bright...and that one is that and, like always, good too.

god i fucking hate people like you.

you fuck.

all this bullshit that people post on here about how the flicks are theirs etc. is the worst thing ever to develop from the internet in relation to graff.

yeah because otherwise i was going to download your 73pix per inch bullshit, and print it on photoquality paper and then claim them as mine. yeah that's the ticket.

you are so fucking stupid.

stop it.

...honestly what is the point of posting these if you're just gonna be an ass and stamp em...next time just hold on to em and sit in your room jerking off about many how great flicks that you have and how no one else deserves to see them...i believe it is quite disrespectful to the artist who did those for you to stamp them...sorry for being an ass but this really made me upset...

hahah ok you guys obviously don't know how to read. like i said b4 i am not going to stamp them anymore geez will u guys change your diapers already!

the main reason i did the stamping was not because people are going to print them thats just fucking stupid, i didnt want other sites to use the pics. but i guess it doesnt really matter.

one thing i do know though you're all a bunch of crybabies

not singling anyone out.

update later tonight.

Guest krowteN

see podrido thats what you get for posting fliks in the first place.

this is for talking shit only. i know you know better than sharing fliks online.

besides no site will use those washed out fliks anyway.

btw-can you send me a shot of that x-mas car without the MINE on it?

Originally posted by krowteN

see podrido thats what you get for posting fliks in the first place.

this is for talking shit only. i know you know better than sharing fliks online.

besides no site will use those washed out fliks anyway.

btw-can you send me a shot of that x-mas car without the MINE on it?

hahah it doesnt have the mine on it, i couldn't do that to it man not that car.

i got some goodies to post later, not like u havent seen em anygway puuuto.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by podrido

hahah it doesnt have the mine on it, i couldn't do that to it man not that car.

i got some goodies to post later, not like u havent seen em anygway puuuto.

um excuse me but who is puto?

the classic one blah blah blah

............graffiti represents a "fuck ownership" attitude.............

if you want people to know you snapped them just i.d the back, for trading or whatever. as far as posting dont post if you dont want to hear peoples opinions, thats why its called a forum.

not trying to talk shit but basically these cry babies got a point. graffiti is free! you posted them, so you get credit for that, thats why your name is next to the thread.

It dosnt matter to me, no swet of my sack either way. the reason i posted was to drop some knowledge on you, help you realize, i can only point you in the right direction, the rest is up to you. let it free!!!!!! Or dont and look like a buster?

:beat: :nut: :heated: :spent: :mexican: :lol: :scramble: :mexican:

Archived