So i just went to a koncert

Guest seno.oner

Guest seno.oner

Im pissed off right now. I go to this korn concert first the fucking first band (deadsy) sucked ass. puddle of mudd was ok but i like one of thier songs so i wasnt to into it. Korn was rockin it anyways. so i got a hook up from puddle of mudds manager for backstage passes. so i go back and they let everyone in and i dont get in. so i call the guy and he tells me that he'll be at the gate to get me and my friends in five minutes... 20 minutes later ive moved 20 feet and gotten through one door. the guard that lets us through leaves and no sooner than that does another walk up and tell us all we have to leave. call the guy he says he sendin someone. half an hour later no one has gotten and another guard makes us leave.

so long story short i missed a fuckin after party and wasted a good hour of time i could have spent reading other peoples shit ass stories to.

sorry if you read all of this and think im just bitchin, basically i am b/ im pissed off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest seno.oner

i use tolisten to them alot, then i started listening to older jam bands. suprisingly i was jumping to some of the songs i use to like, but after the fifth song they all begin to sound the same. the 7 strings arent really what i would prefer to hear. the Pa system sucked to so you could barely make out what any of the bands were singing.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Korn is an awesome band. They're totally totally awesome. I'm a corny white boy from the suburbs and I love listening to them when I get mad at the world/my parents when they don't buy me what I want. Rock on.

KORN'S NAME IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE FOR THEM, AND I'M SURE I DON'T HAVE TO ELABORATE...

MY BOSS OFFERED ME PASSES TO THE NEW YORK SHOW BECAUSE HER SON IS FILMING CONCERT FOOTAGE OF THEM FOR SOME VIDEO OR BEHIND THE SCENES SHIT, AND I COMPLETELY TURNED THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY BLOW...

IF YOU WANTED TO GET BACK THERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING SOMEONE HEAD LIKE THE REST OF THE GROUPIES, IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT THAT THEY WANT CHICKS BACK THERE AND NOT LAME DUCK COMPUTER NERDS WHO'S TAG HAS BEEN TAKEN TWICE IN NEW YORK ALONE...

^^^^^^^^agreed........people worship crap like this......these guys about as much talent as Bob Saget did hosting "Americas' Funniest Home Videos'".....it is a FUCKIN' JOKE!....

^^^^^^^^yeah,it is time to move on and quit dwelling in the past.....when these geeks are 40,they won't be shit......they will end up like the members of Poison and won't have a pot to piss in......and I will be laughing the entire time........

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"i am depressed because it is cool"

FUCK OFF

FUCKIN BAND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME DUMB SHIT FOR YEARS.

man, theres this kid in my school with the exact same philosophy, trying to make everyone think hes some badass loner, but he really sucks, the guy is a freaking dumbass and he has no personality whatsoever.

he's one of those people who'll do anything just too luck cool, even give up happiness all together.

what a doofus.

i pity him.

Guest wintersouls

WOW, WICKED SICK DUDE IBET YOU GOT IN THE MOSH PIT TOO!!! WOO PUDDLE OF MUDD TOO DAMN I MISSED SOME WICKED INTENSE MOSH!

FAG!

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by wintersouls

WOW, WICKED SICK DUDE IBET YOU GOT IN THE MOSH PIT TOO!!! WOO PUDDLE OF MUDD TOO DAMN I MISSED SOME WICKED INTENSE MOSH!

FAG!

ok 1. fuck you you fuckin newb. i said i went b/c they were FREE. im not gonna turn down free tickets to band i once liked. 2. i even said that i stopped listening to them and started listening to band with more talent and better guitarists (ex : allman brothers, grateful dead) fuck the majority of you who didnt read past the first line and just started talking shit without having known that they were free tickets, that i waited for they guy to come get me (not that i expected to get in on my own in the first place), and that i dont even listen to them anymore.

So once again FUCK YOU

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Dyptheria

korn sucks. what were you expecting?

not much, im expecting alot from the allman brothers concert tom. though.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh im sorry, going to some sort of "core" show and pretending to be down with the scene for the last 47 years makes all of you soooooooooo much cooler.

yeah i thought so.

was that directed at me? im only 16 so that 47 years thing wouldnt work for me.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

KORN'S NAME IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE FOR THEM, AND I'M SURE I DON'T HAVE TO ELABORATE...

MY BOSS OFFERED ME PASSES TO THE NEW YORK SHOW BECAUSE HER SON IS FILMING CONCERT FOOTAGE OF THEM FOR SOME VIDEO OR BEHIND THE SCENES SHIT, AND I COMPLETELY TURNED THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY BLOW...

IF YOU WANTED TO GET BACK THERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING SOMEONE HEAD LIKE THE REST OF THE GROUPIES, IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT THAT THEY WANT CHICKS BACK THERE AND NOT LAME DUCK COMPUTER NERDS WHO'S TAG HAS BEEN TAKEN TWICE IN NEW YORK ALONE...

i dont write seno. get some friends no one likes you.

Guest seno.oner

rap came along^^^^^ no ofeense to people wh listen to rap. you can tell that korn had influeces from metal and rap, not from older bands that utilized their guitars more. not to say that some metal bands didnt like metallica's kirk hammet.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by seno.oner

rap came along^^^^^

fuck that rap has gone down the fuckign tubes ever sence yo mtv raps came off the air. rap has taken a dive to its gettign hot inhear so take offf all your cloths. and other stupid puff daddy type faggot sounding fuckers. i want to hear rakim and guru and shit on mtv peopel who are actulyl good.

The whole popular music scene now adays is a fucking joke. Expecially rap. Singing about how cool it is to fuck dem hoes and smoke weed and roll on 20s and how cool it is to be rich. Fuck it i cant beleive so many kids can like this shit that is only on the radio because some dude thought he could make a lot of money off of it.

Guest seno.oner

platapie and suburbian bum:

That's kind of what im trying to get at. The quality of rock music has gone down since rap came along. If you listent to older rock you can tell it wasn't inspired by rap, they talk about a variety of different things, unlike korn which is about what all of you have been saying. In essense basically all rap is the same; talking about weed, 20's, and hoes. When you look at most of the new rock bands they are just like rap; talking about the same things over and over i.e. korn (family problems), p.o.d. (teen problems), and papa roach (problems. Basically in general all they talk about is problems.

Archived