1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So i just went to a koncert

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seno.oner, Jul 1, 2002.

1. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

So i just went to a koncert

Discussion started by seno.oner - Jul 1, 2002

Im pissed off right now. I go to this korn concert first the fucking first band (deadsy) sucked ass. puddle of mudd was ok but i like one of thier songs so i wasnt to into it. Korn was rockin it anyways. so i got a hook up from puddle of mudds manager for backstage passes. so i go back and they let everyone in and i dont get in. so i call the guy and he tells me that he'll be at the gate to get me and my friends in five minutes... 20 minutes later ive moved 20 feet and gotten through one door. the guard that lets us through leaves and no sooner than that does another walk up and tell us all we have to leave. call the guy he says he sendin someone. half an hour later no one has gotten and another guard makes us leave.

so long story short i missed a fuckin after party and wasted a good hour of time i could have spent reading other peoples shit ass stories to.

sorry if you read all of this and think im just bitchin, basically i am b/ im pissed off.

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

Dyptheria - Replied Jul 1, 2002

korn sucks. what were you expecting?

3. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

seno.oner - Replied Jul 1, 2002

i use tolisten to them alot, then i started listening to older jam bands. suprisingly i was jumping to some of the songs i use to like, but after the fifth song they all begin to sound the same. the 7 strings arent really what i would prefer to hear. the Pa system sucked to so you could barely make out what any of the bands were singing.

4. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

GEAsusONEnep - Replied Jul 1, 2002

Korn is an awesome band. They're totally totally awesome. I'm a corny white boy from the suburbs and I love listening to them when I get mad at the world/my parents when they don't buy me what I want. Rock on.

5. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

seno.oner - Replied Jul 1, 2002

free tickets....what?

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jul 1, 2002

Dude....Korn are like, so 8th grade.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Jul 1, 2002

you like some god awful music...but that's just in my opinion.

8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Jul 1, 2002

KORN'S NAME IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE FOR THEM, AND I'M SURE I DON'T HAVE TO ELABORATE...
    MY BOSS OFFERED ME PASSES TO THE NEW YORK SHOW BECAUSE HER SON IS FILMING CONCERT FOOTAGE OF THEM FOR SOME VIDEO OR BEHIND THE SCENES SHIT, AND I COMPLETELY TURNED THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY BLOW...
    IF YOU WANTED TO GET BACK THERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING SOMEONE HEAD LIKE THE REST OF THE GROUPIES, IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT THAT THEY WANT CHICKS BACK THERE AND NOT LAME DUCK COMPUTER NERDS WHO'S TAG HAS BEEN TAKEN TWICE IN NEW YORK ALONE...

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jul 1, 2002

Those guys suck more dick than crackhead prostitutes...

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 1, 2002

thats what you get for being a dumb american who thinks people who do things shuold be praised. bakcstage passes. what the fuck is that shit. fuck that.

FAMOUS PEOPLE! OHH!!

THEY ARE JUST THE FUCKING SAME AS US.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  11. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^^^^agreed........people worship crap like this......these guys about as much talent as Bob Saget did hosting "Americas' Funniest Home Videos'".....it is a FUCKIN' JOKE!....

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 1, 2002

"i got beat up in high school"

"i didnt have friends"

"my parents were mean to me"

"my teachers gave too much homework"

"i am depressed because it is cool"

FUCK OFF
    FUCKIN BAND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME DUMB SHIT FOR YEARS.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^^^^yeah,it is time to move on and quit dwelling in the past.....when these geeks are 40,they won't be shit......they will end up like the members of Poison and won't have a pot to piss in......and I will be laughing the entire time........

14. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Jul 1, 2002

man, theres this kid in my school with the exact same philosophy, trying to make everyone think hes some badass loner, but he really sucks, the guy is a freaking dumbass and he has no personality whatsoever.
    he's one of those people who'll do anything just too luck cool, even give up happiness all together.
    what a doofus.
    i pity him.

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. wintersouls

wintersouls Guest

wintersouls - Replied Jul 1, 2002

WOW, WICKED SICK DUDE IBET YOU GOT IN THE MOSH PIT TOO!!! WOO PUDDLE OF MUDD TOO DAMN I MISSED SOME WICKED INTENSE MOSH!

FAG!