so i just printed a billboard of my home printer

dosoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

someone just started a thread on this in paperchase today....

that was me, i started both, i ment to post it here, and forgot i was browsing paper chase, but i figured it fit in there as well so i left it.

gilk0: iv been messin with it all day, and a whole wall of my room is now a nice landscape photo from a beach near sf.

Originally posted by effyoo

you know what? i think i'm going to go buy a printer just so I can use this...

top notch.

you know, you can do pretty much the same thing with a copy machine, paper, and some time to kill

its nothing new, but the website makes it alot easier and alot faster

Originally posted by dosoner

that was me, i started both, i ment to post it here, and forgot i was browsing paper chase, but i figured it fit in there as well so i left it.

gilk0: iv been messin with it all day, and a whole wall of my room is now a nice landscape photo from a beach near sf.

My favorite photo off 12oz will soon be the 13 foot wall next to my bed when I get home and have access to my printer...

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v30/gliko/1da90050.jpg'>

Im trying to find a nice picture of a wide open mouth to surround the doorway as well...

Guest me IS cool

Yeah there are like 4+ threads on this already but hey it's cool! My only regret is that you can only make them black and white, a bit of color would be nice.

I'll post mine later on this afternoon after work.

Oh and Mamerro that one is very nice. I love the look.

:king:

we played with this at work.

I'm not sure why.... but there's a GIANT paris Hilton (sex tape still) in the VP's office.

Archived