Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I Just Lost Everything On My Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brewster Baker, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

yup... its all gone all my photos all my music everything i came home turned it on and the hard drive wouldnt work. Now Im rockin a shitty 15 gig hd. Im tryin to install it as a slave in hopes it will come alive again. this is the 3rd time its happned..first on this computer.

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

you need any fliks back, i still have a few you sent me

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

is youre computer homemade?

if not, what brand computer is it? and what kinda brand hard drive are you using in it?

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

shit, that happened to me once. do you know the brand/model of the hard drive? if it's not spinning, try putting it in the freezer before you turn it on, that will make the metal contract. if you get it to spin, download a file recovery program and install it on the other hard drive the one i have is called Easyrecovery Professional. don't install or save anything to the bad drive. if nothing works, you can send it to a company that will extract your data, that will cost you though.

5. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

its a crappy pc thats all i know, its custom built

6. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

My computer decided to format my slave drive instead of the C drive once. I lost a lot of memorable pics and music.

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

haha, arcel, isnt that wat happened to you that one time?

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

bah humbug to your computer *kicks it*

9. meateater

meateater Member

i feel for ya as this has happened to me!
    WHAT A FUKN PISSOFF!

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

This happened to my laptop a few months ago. I don't mind losing my computer, electronics go bad; but the loss of 50+ songs I've written over the past few years still has me pissed.

That's what I get for not using pen and paper.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

shitty 15gig?

the computer I'm on is, like, 3 gigs.

The other one, that still needs to be fixed, is my good one. That one is 20 gigs. Oh yeah, I should spend some money.

12. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

15gig :lol: step up your game man, always keep backup's I don't know why it's so hard!

13. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

uuugh that just happend to me... took it to comp USA (where is was baught and made, i also had one of those gold plans)

well they looked at it for 4 FUCKING MONTHS!! and then gave me a gift sertificate for the ammount of the computer....gay..

so i wnet out and baught parts took it to a local comp store and had this beutiful power block made....fuck comp usa..and i miss ALL THE RARE SONGS i had..not to mentipn emulators n shit.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i have always thought comp usa was a sports store.

if im right... what the fuck were you doing buying electronics from a sports store.

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I've said it before...

That's what happens when Jesus hates you.