So I just got the new prodigy album...

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^hahaha...thats right on time.

...anyways, i think that liam howlett is, or was a good producer/dj, he shoulda' dropped all them extra niggas and did his shit solo.

...i thought that the "Dirt Chambers Sessions" mix cd that he put out, was on point...

Just listened to about half of the songs. I agree, they suck. The production values are good but the songs are pretty terrible. I feel like I should be fighting a boss in Streets of Rage during some of these songs, the others really suck. Too bad, I liked their first two albums.

I once ‘dated’ a girl who told me she thought that short dude (lead vocals, I guess) from Prodigy was an ultimate crush of hers. Man, I cut that girl off almost immediately. It’s the little things that get to me. Although, that can be argued as a biiig grounds for breakup.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by fermentor666

Streets of Rage 3, dude, Streets of Rage 3....

I've got a friend who is so bout it when it comes to computers (and such a nerd) that he was a hacker when prodigy the internet provider was the top shit. To connect all points here, he also is a big video game music fan and I am going to see if he has Streets of Rage music...

I'm done sharing

Archived