so i just found a hundred dollars ...

JasonWhit

i was painting today in some ankle deep water and i look over and there is money in some fucking algae or seaweed or something. i picked it up and its a hundred dollar bill. fuck yea! but im looking it over and its dirty as fuck, and kindof white in some places. but on the other hand there IS a strip through it that says USA 100, so i guess its legit. anyway, any of you guys have any suggestions of a way to find out if its real without losing it? i dont wanna go to some 711 and have the clerk say its fake and call the cops. :confused: its still pretty dirty even after i washed it so it kinda looks suspicious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by test pattern

isn't this the same guy that was looking for his lost son? hahahahaha

Yeah what happened with that?

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

wow....what luck...

good find

id say go to the bank and be honest and tell them whats up and where you found it..

change it for twenties..

THEYLL MAKE YOU WAIT 7 DAYS UNTIL SOMEONE CLAIMS IT...ITS THE LAW....AND WE MUST OBEY THE LAW......THE LAW IS GOOOOD

I KNOW...THEY WOULDNT GIVE ME 10$ CUZ I FOUND IT AND IT WASNT "LEGALLY MINE"

Originally posted by JasonWhit

i was painting today in some ankle deep water and i look over and there is money in some fucking algae or seaweed or something. i picked it up and its a hundred dollar bill. fuck yea! but im looking it over and its dirty as fuck, and kindof white in some places. but on the other hand there IS a strip through it that says USA 100, so i guess its legit. anyway, any of you guys have any suggestions of a way to find out if its real without losing it? i dont wanna go to some 711 and have the clerk say its fake and call the cops. :confused: its still pretty dirty even after i washed it so it kinda looks suspicious.

Buy one of those counterfeit detecting pens for a couple bucks. Or rack one for free. That should give you a clue. Let us know what happens.

Archived