So i joined a gym...

Guest ToYs

i got kinda tired of the extra chubb so i decided to sign up with my girlfriend. ive been going for the past 3 days... i gotta say, this kinda thing isnt really my bag, but im really liking this shit! i feel great. plus i can swim year round. im just glad that my girlfriend has stopped bitching that she hates her body. before this she was so fucking ashamed of herself its great to see her finaly have some sort of pride in herself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i have a membership to 24hr fitness. i went like every other day this past summer.

then i broke my collar bone and i got lazy. i am better now and fat again. :(

im still not going to the gym, instead i am just running around my town and exersizing in my garage.

i need to get back to the gym, it makes me feel like a better person, on the inside.:)

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by uncle-boy

i have a membership to 24hr fitness. i went like every other day this past summer.

then i broke my collar bone and i got lazy. i am better now and fat again. :(

im still not going to the gym, instead i am just running around my town and exersizing in my garage.

i need to get back to the gym, it makes me feel like a better person, on the inside.:)

thats like me. i went to the gym a lot in the summer, but ive been to busy with school and really havnt been to 24hf since september. good thing im too skinny to be fat though. i need MORE weight. im gonna punch my brothers REAL hard when i get big. thatll show em.

Archived