Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i had to put my dog to sleep today.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mafIAkilla, Jul 13, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

it was really shitty.....i had that dog for 11 years.....but the vet told us she had cancer and it would be a lot better to euthanise.....my day has sucked so far.....anybody else had to do this shit before?

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

nope....

but my friend used to always claim that when it was time for his dog to go, he wasnt going to take her to the vet to have her put down. he used to always say he was gonna give her the gun......

well, he also said when his ferret died he was gonna make a sock out of her...
    i dont think he followed through on either..

3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

man that sucks.........

when I was little I had this cool dog but then we moved and my parents gave it away, I never saw her again........

I still wonder if she's alive....
    :(

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

odds say probably not....if it was longer than 10 years ago..

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

RIP

but now your doggie can play with el bartos dog "sorta" up in dog heaven.

6. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

that sucks man, i'm sorry you had to do that. just remember your dog doesn't have to suffer anymore

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

we did the same thing to our dog many years ago.....

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

That sucks man, pets are fucking awesome......

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Back in the day my neighboors let my wolf go, so my parents and I sued them and they had to sell their house and do jail time, but they never found my dog.

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

12. platapie

platapie Guest

that sucks man. the reaper gets the shaft.

13. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

we had to put our dog to sleep a few years ago. my mom was on the verge of insanity.. it was honostly like she lost a sibling... she bought 2 new dogs, same breed, look exactly like the last one. its pretty intense.

14. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

R.I.P.

My family (since I've been around) has only had to put down one animal, and that was my siamese cat, Omi. She was pretty old, my parents had her before I was born, and she had to be put down when I was about 14...it was still pretty tragic for me. We used to have the best dog too, she was a golden retriever...we never put her down, what happened is that she just decided to 'go out' on us one day, right in front of everyone, just die, we were trying to revive her and stuff but it wouldn't work so we just let her go. It was pretty sad. I have two siamese cats now and a black lab that I would die for....I love pets.

15. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

yea i like pets a lot.....especially dogs.....i like cats too,even tho im super fuckin allergic to em.....