so i had to put my dog to sleep today.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

it was really shitty.....i had that dog for 11 years.....but the vet told us she had cancer and it would be a lot better to euthanise.....my day has sucked so far.....anybody else had to do this shit before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nope....

but my friend used to always claim that when it was time for his dog to go, he wasnt going to take her to the vet to have her put down. he used to always say he was gonna give her the gun......

well, he also said when his ferret died he was gonna make a sock out of her...

i dont think he followed through on either..

Guest THEdude

man that sucks.........

when I was little I had this cool dog but then we moved and my parents gave it away, I never saw her again........

I still wonder if she's alive....

:(

Guest socrates

Back in the day my neighboors let my wolf go, so my parents and I sued them and they had to sell their house and do jail time, but they never found my dog.

R.I.P.

My family (since I've been around) has only had to put down one animal, and that was my siamese cat, Omi. She was pretty old, my parents had her before I was born, and she had to be put down when I was about 14...it was still pretty tragic for me. We used to have the best dog too, she was a golden retriever...we never put her down, what happened is that she just decided to 'go out' on us one day, right in front of everyone, just die, we were trying to revive her and stuff but it wouldn't work so we just let her go. It was pretty sad. I have two siamese cats now and a black lab that I would die for....I love pets.

Guest mafIAkilla

yea i like pets a lot.....especially dogs.....i like cats too,even tho im super fuckin allergic to em.....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

:lol:

sorry wrong thread...uh,i have a cat, but im allergic..i get sneezy and i get little bumps on my hands from petting her..it wierd.

so i had to put my dog to sleep

I had to get rid of 2 of my dogs there was 3 they were sweet they were pitbulls and they started fighting and one killed one and the 2 that didnt die were actin all crazy and try biting everybody but me and my fam. so i had to put them to sleep.

r.i.p. kayos , blaze and princess

Archived