SO I HAD MY DETAILS TAKEN AT A LEGAL

TURBOCAPSLOK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...you lied to them right?...please don't tell me you were stupid enough to voluntarily give out your actual information for painting a legal wall...

yeah thats true..and they cant do shit if you wouldnt tell them a name cos you wernet even commiting a crime

Guest wakassOATH

same thing happend to me a few years back was packing up my shit and walking away when a few cops rolled up on us.. made us take or bags off and searched them.. then ID-ed us real cock smokers.. they didnt know that the spot was leagal.. luckly my friend has a pampleth from the city with a list of legals and the adresses, after showing it to the cops and arguing to them that it was a legal they let us on our way

never give any info to the cops unless you half to

fuck that was way back when i was a scared little bitch and thought the police man was my "friend" hahaahah

• 2 weeks later...

if it was a legal you didn't have to tell them shit!

and if you do bomb after the fact, and they happen to harass you: deny it till your death! if they ever have concrete evidence for an arrest only then will they arrest you. even if they took you into the station, untill you are actually booked and read your miranda rights, you ARE NOT under arrest. SO that being said:

deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny

Originally posted by El Producto

yeah thats true..and they cant do shit if you wouldnt tell them a name cos you wernet even commiting a crime

yeah fuck the boy dem etc etc

in the real world, it'll make your life a lot harder if you refuse to give them your name. Although deny any involvement in any crime, of course.

Originally posted by wakassOATH

never give any info to the cops unless you half to

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY "UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO"???? YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL THEM PUSSIES SHIT. THEY'LL GIVE YOU ALL THIS "GOOD COP/BAD COP" BULLSHIT TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO GIVING YOURSELF UP. THEY'LL TELL YOU WITH A SALESMANS SMILE THAT THEY'RE GONNA GO EASY ON YOU IF YOU COOPERATE ETC,ETC ITS ALL LIES! THE MORE INFO YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY GONNA USE AGAINST YOU. YOU DONT TELL THEM SHIT, THEY AINT GOT SHIT.

YOU TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE AN ARTIST AND YOU GOT PERMITION TO PAINT "GRAFFITI" ON A WALL AND SINCE YOU DONT ACTUALLY WRITE GRAFFITI, YOU PICKED A RANDOM NAME THAT YOU SAW ON THE STREET AND GAVE IT YOUR "OWN ARTISTIC IMPRESSION ON A LEAGAL WALL".

THEY KNOW YOUR FULL OF SHIT BUT THEY CANT PROVE OTHERWISE.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ADMIT WHAT YOU WRITE EVEN IF YOU GET CAUGHT BOMBING RED HANDED.----> "I WAS DRUNK/BORED AND I FOUND SOME SPRAYPAINT/MARKER ON THE GROUND AND DECIDED TO WRITE SOMETHING I SEEN AROUND TOWN BEFORE".

ALSO REMEMBER THIS: THE ANGRIER A COP IS THE MORE OF A CHANCE YOU HAVE OF BEATING THE CASE AS LONG AS YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT.

THE BIGGER THE COPS SMILE THE MORE YOUR FUCKED.

DONT EVER GIVE A PIG A SMILE.

Archived