Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SO I HAD MY DETAILS TAKEN AT A LEGAL

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by TURBOCAPSLOK, Jun 8, 2004.

1. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

COPS GOT MY DETAILS AT A LEGAL

SHOULD I CHANGE MY WORD?

IT WAS A SIMPLE PIECE TOO, SO EASILY READABLE

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY POSSIBLE IMPLICATIONS THIS COULD HOLD FOR THE FUTURE?

2. cloner

cloner Senior Member

uhh..were they just like hey whats your name and shit?

thats kinda random.

3. porque

porque Senior Member

...you lied to them right?...please don't tell me you were stupid enough to voluntarily give out your actual information for painting a legal wall...

4. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

^^^ What porque said.

5. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

yeah thats true..and they cant do shit if you wouldnt tell them a name cos you wernet even commiting a crime

6. JonCoaltrain

JonCoaltrain Elite Member

Yea if you are not commiting a crime you shouldn't give it to them. If they make you it won't matter, because the wall was legal. And if they ask about bombing under the same name DENY DENY DENY...

7. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

same thing happend to me a few years back was packing up my shit and walking away when a few cops rolled up on us.. made us take or bags off and searched them.. then ID-ed us real cock smokers.. they didnt know that the spot was leagal.. luckly my friend has a pampleth from the city with a list of legals and the adresses, after showing it to the cops and arguing to them that it was a legal they let us on our way

never give any info to the cops unless you half to
    fuck that was way back when i was a scared little bitch and thought the police man was my "friend" hahaahah

8. MO FA ME

MO FA ME Junior Member

next time, invite the cops over to your house, have them meet your parents, show them your blackbook, and flick book, and then proceed to suck the cops dick and balls until its like sand paper...

9. MO FA ME

MO FA ME Junior Member

10. SIZZLE315

SIZZLE315 New Jack

In a decision made by the supreme court, you have to show your Id to law enforcement officials, or get arrested, no matter what. Read it in the paper this week. Them not knowing its a legal wall, or pretending not to know, is easily reasonable cause.http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/20...t-privacy_x.htm

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn turbo, thats wack. i sure hope you didnt give em any real info......

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

deny deny deny

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

if it was a legal you didn't have to tell them shit!

and if you do bomb after the fact, and they happen to harass you: deny it till your death! if they ever have concrete evidence for an arrest only then will they arrest you. even if they took you into the station, untill you are actually booked and read your miranda rights, you ARE NOT under arrest. SO that being said:

deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny denyny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny dedeny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny

14. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

yeah fuck the boy dem etc etc

in the real world, it'll make your life a lot harder if you refuse to give them your name. Although deny any involvement in any crime, of course.

15. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY "UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO"???? YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL THEM PUSSIES SHIT. THEY'LL GIVE YOU ALL THIS "GOOD COP/BAD COP" BULLSHIT TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO GIVING YOURSELF UP. THEY'LL TELL YOU WITH A SALESMANS SMILE THAT THEY'RE GONNA GO EASY ON YOU IF YOU COOPERATE ETC,ETC ITS ALL LIES! THE MORE INFO YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY GONNA USE AGAINST YOU. YOU DONT TELL THEM SHIT, THEY AINT GOT SHIT.

YOU TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE AN ARTIST AND YOU GOT PERMITION TO PAINT "GRAFFITI" ON A WALL AND SINCE YOU DONT ACTUALLY WRITE GRAFFITI, YOU PICKED A RANDOM NAME THAT YOU SAW ON THE STREET AND GAVE IT YOUR "OWN ARTISTIC IMPRESSION ON A LEAGAL WALL".

THEY KNOW YOUR FULL OF SHIT BUT THEY CANT PROVE OTHERWISE.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ADMIT WHAT YOU WRITE EVEN IF YOU GET CAUGHT BOMBING RED HANDED.----> "I WAS DRUNK/BORED AND I FOUND SOME SPRAYPAINT/MARKER ON THE GROUND AND DECIDED TO WRITE SOMETHING I SEEN AROUND TOWN BEFORE".