So I graduate from college on Saturday.

Poop Man Bob

Yep. I am now tooting my own horn.

After four years of work (yes, I finished in four years), I'm done. I just took my last final about 2 hours ago, so on Saturday I'll graduate magna cum laude with a political science degree. After that, we're going to my parents' home to drain a keg of Shiner and a margarita machine. Mmmm...

After working this summer, I'll be headed to law school in the fall. So I may be done for now, but I have three more years of much harder school ahead of me. Oh well.

I feel fucking old.

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i will be a student forever and never get a piece of paper...

enjoying college since 1995!!!!

good luck at law school. my brother just got done with it... he said it was pretty tuff...

and ahh if you go into criminal law, send your card this way:D one can never be without to many lawyer friends!!!:o

Guest railroadjerk

congrats! ive got many many more years to go, its nice to see people getting their learn on and sticking with it.

keep it up brahhh!

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Dam someone named Poop Man Bob who does graffiti i would have never guessed you were a college grad and going to lawschool. Wow.. thats pretty cool. I thought graffiti artists were mostly dumb losers

dont get your hopes up.

Originally posted by Pistol

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by -Rage-

I got my Associates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol:

Why exactly are you laughing?

Archived