so i got robbed and now im hiding out

IDrinkSprite

yeah,i havent been on in a while because alot of fucked up shits been happening.i got robbed for $700 by my drub dealer.the 700 was my close boys money and i always make the deals for all of them and the other night he ran off with the money and my bookbag was in his car with my house keys,blackbook,and cellphone and charger.i told my boy and they really fucked him up and know hes lookin for me so i been keepin it really low because this guy is an actual fuckin big time drug dealer.so basically yall bitched wont be seeing me on much latley.party.:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i dont get why you cant be online though...he can track you or something? also if your boys fucked him up...what the fuck chill with them all the time...if he rolls up you can fuck him up again...big time drug dealers aint more gangsta than small time ones

i didnt get that part either

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i dont get why you cant be online though...he can track you or something? also if your boys fucked him up...what the fuck chill with them all the time...if he rolls up you can fuck him up again...big time drug dealers aint more gangsta than small time ones

1. Don't you guys watch movies? Duh-uh!

He's on the run, doodz. You gotta keep the tree-L on the D-L.

2. ...

i am telling u man.. find out when hes doing a big deal, (possibley bigger then yours) then shot him in his face, grab what he had on him.. possibly a extra 20 in his wallet to for you to have) then it will be over, oh yea and if u get caught tell him about how much money he ripped you off for buying drugs, that way the judge and jurry will fell sorry for you and lower the charges

shit i wouldnt go tell the homies and then just have him jumped. i mean why not kill the niggah? now u got a crazed drug dealer lookn for you at and he knows your spot. take the lose and move on. aint no niggas robn me no way, not where i be at!! aint happening

Guest KING BLING

Let me the one to say this...if you are talking $700 deals you dont have shit to worry about...act like you know "COWBOY THE FUCK UP" son.

Archived