So I got mugged tonight..

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

souther cali, los angeles county. not going to get any more specific than that...

anywho, i was in there hood b/c i was staying at my friends apt 2 nights a week b/c it's closer to school than my house. ( got night classes that run late, and then early classes the next day).

bob, he just had to say "give me ur money" for me to get the idea. i believed the first words he used was "jacked," but all mumbled into his nano-speech of letting me know what was going on- b/c apparently i didn't. and at first, i thought dude was going to ask me for a cigarette or something, or try to sell me wee cuz he got all up close. something along the lines of that

some1: haha yeah. it's funny though b/c i usually only have like a couple bucks on me at time (broke ass college student), but last night i had some more just for emergency purposes. it was dudes lucky day. anywho, the 25 bucks he did get, probably saved my laptop (i had it in my backpack)- as in if i didn't give him anything, he probably would have gone through my bags. sucks for him, he could of had $1800 instead of $25

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 04:10 AM

shit was stupid. the kid had to explain to me what was going on 2 times. i want my 25 bucks back

what did he say that he had to explain it twice i think you got robbed by a very inept jacker.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 05:58 AM

souther cali, los angeles county. not going to get any more specific than that...

anywho, i was in there hood b/c i was staying at my friends apt 2 nights a week b/c it's closer to school than my house. ( got night classes that run late, and then early classes the next day).

Yeah, I just moved here. Ive never been mugged, and I dont know where the bad neighborhoods really are. It sucks, I feel shook sometimes and then Ill notice things that make me relize Im being stupid. And sometimes Im all casual, and then I notice things that make me leave. I dont want to get mugged.

Originally posted by spectr+Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 04:10 AM

shit was stupid. the kid had to explain to me what was going on 2 times. i want my 25 bucks back

what did he say that he had to explain it twice i think you got robbed by a very inept jacker.

[/b]

i think it was the combination of his gangster accent, and me being fucking tired. i thought dude was gonna try to sell me weed or some shit

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam+Jan 27 2006, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunTimePartyTeam - Jan 27 2006, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 05:58 AM

Yeah, I just moved here. Ive never been mugged, and I dont know where the bad neighborhoods really are. It sucks, I feel shook sometimes and then Ill notice things that make me relize Im being stupid. And sometimes Im all casual, and then I notice things that make me leave. I dont want to get mugged.

[/b]

you just gotta be mindful of where ur at. it can happen anywhere... nice areas and bad. just watch ur surroundings, something i should of put more thought into last night.

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 27 2006, 08:42 PM

guns make america safer.

just think, if you were in florida, you could have had a shoot out like the wild wild west. except it would be the wild wild eastern tip?

But the east was already established and under order during the days of the wild west.

So would you call it "Civil, Civil East"?

Consider yourself lucky...one time I was walkin home in the middle of the night, talkin on my phone, and out of nowhere got smacked in the back of the head with a brick. As I was tryin to figure out what's goin on the kids are tellin me to give em the phone, but I'm like layin on top of it tryin to cover my head at the same time, jus gettin stomped...finally they managed to get the phone from me and attempted to leave, so I started to get up and kicked one of their knees out. That resulted in me gettin stomped more, so bad that I still don't remember walkin home and gettin a ride to the hospital...quite the bad concussion