so i got me one of them new messy metro hipster type haircuts

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

pretty funny. my brothers new girl is some sort of self proclaimed fashion plate/cosmotologist extrordinaire, and steady fed me shit about how big of a goober i am. so i said, look bitch, put your money where your mouth is and chop that shit off. 20 bucks later im apparently that much cooler. its gonna take a bit to get used to, but fuck it, i already made out with a cutie since getting it chopped.

beards/its been 3 days and im already sick of putting gunk in my hair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh jeeze.... as long as it's not one of those -fauxhawk-skater-rattails it's okay.

I see those things all the time and it those people deserve suckerpunches.

Guest beardo

man, id love to come out to hesh's, but im already stressing a flight to boston later this summer :o

and wtf is up with southwest? theres never any flights from here to detroit, but youre listed as a destination. wack.

Guest HESHIANDET

as an OG messy hair person may i suggest not washing instead of product. much easier. also, post pics of bitches and buy a flight faggot. im gnna have a moon bounce thing at my party

Guest beardo

pfft.. like i ever washed my hair before, dawgg

12oz needs a petty cash account for this exact reason.

seeks, master of less than cheap travel, find a flight and ill seriously consider it. no time to surf at work

Guest beardo

obviously less time taken from work, the better. id say after 5 fri, monday is expendable

and i could prob only swing like $250 (which i flew from philly/nm twice for less.. )