so i got kicked out of McDonalds........

DETO

<span style='color:pink'>so i went to McDonalds on wed. i ordered a #4 with out onion and mustard, i told the guy at the window that the order on the little screen was wrong so he asked me to repeat my order, so once again i told him, finally i repeated my order to the jackass 4 times, and assured me they would get it right, so okay i get my food and i check it sure enough they get it wrong, so i politely told them it was wrong and i wanted a new one, so okay they make a new one, same fuck up. so i get down and ask for the manager, she rudely tells me," what do you want!" "i told her your genious employees messed up my order 2x and i repeated my order back to the guy at the drive thru 4x" so she say's "what do you want me to do?" " you guys FUCKED up my order 2 times i want a new one and i want it correct and i want my money back" so she told me they did not fuck it up the messed it up, so i replied no once is a mess up what happed here is a fuck up! so they make me a new one and she throws it at me, i told her now i want my money back too. and i would have to wait because they are busy i told her to forget it, and i left, she told me that i was a rude customer, so i got the burger and threw it at the window inside the store, she then sent an employee after me too tell me to pick it up, i told you fuck you, thats what you get paid for and i left, so the moral of the story is....FUCK Mc Donalds! :hatred: </span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you eat McShit anyways. That shit is freaken gross. The last time i ate there was like 3-4 years ago and i got a chicken sand. It made me have green slimy poo like 30 min later. I was at motor yard in L.A. and went in the bush and whiped with my shirt. Luckily it was summer and hot as hell.

Moral: DOnt eat at McShit - if u have to just eat the fries and the apple pie- they are ok

the manager sounds like she would have been pissed no matter what you said, but usually just being polite works. In my short time there I go to know one of the managers really well, and he put up with so much shit I never understood why he stayed. working the 11pm-7am shift we got drunks all night...and people would try to scam free food all the time. I watched him get fucking drinks thrown at him through the window cause he wouldn't give a carload of drunks free food. He still kept it together. He must be a serial killer in his spare time or somthing....

But yeah, be polite, and if that doesnt work, THEN you make a scene. If your not gonna get satisfaction from the manager, at least YOU'LL be a little happier!

man me and my dude was kicked out of taco bell cause we knew da drive thru window guy so when he asked 4 our order we said we wanted his mom on a silver platterthen he was like excuse me sir so we repeated it and we didnt know that his manager was also listening so she told us that thier not gonna serve us it was coo though we pull up 2 da window and talk 2 him 4 a while then we yelled that we were gonna go to a place that treats us like a king and left it was so hard

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DETO

i couldn't stay calm this was the same day all the shit with my girlfriend started

yep... the root of all evil

fuck that....theyve got those Mcfish sandwiches....your on your own with this one bro....

by the way....swearing usually doesnt get you too far in the real world. you certainly will never get shit from me being rude, its not scary or intimidating and it usually just gives me an excuse to smirk at the person and walk away....id have probably thrown the shit at you too....

damn.. i work aty a mcdonalds.. yah im not feelin the food either man.. i dont like it much.. anyway yah dude when customers are rude it makes u feel like shit for real.. i mean were ppl and were tryin. we aint purposely tyra fuck yer stuff up.. staying calm and bein nice.. shit is hard to do.. but honestly it will get u what u want easier

Guest ceas902

Dont get mad get even.... I went there the other day and pretty much the same thing happened. I told the dumbfuck 3 times what my order was and I got to the window and it was still wrong when they handed it to me. I told them about the screw up and they corrected it for me..

After leaving the exit still alittle mad because im pretty high and not thinking straight, I said fuck this and went threw the drive threw agian. Yelling at the intercalm I told them that I just went threw the drive threw a moment ago and how they fucked up the order. I told them that after receiving the bag that was supposed to be the right order, I dident look in it at the window because I dident think anyone would be that brain dead to give it to me wrong agian But when I did open it up when I left the parking lot I told them they dident give me my Super size fries.....

So I went threw and got a free super size fries after alittle convincing....

It also took longer then 30 seconds so I also got a free egg mcmuffin......

Whhhaahhhhoooooo..........

Dude if that ever happend to me (in which case it wouldnt) I would have chucked the burger super hard into the menu board and be all like: Fuck your shit, Mother fucker, cocksucker,douch! real loud so all the wee tots could hear some brilliant cussing at a young influential age..

Thats what getting pissed at McJunks is about.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Dude if that ever happend to me (in which case it wouldnt) I would have chucked the burger super hard into the menu board and be all like: Fuck your shit, Mother fucker, cocksucker,douch! real loud so all the wee tots could hear some brilliant cussing at a young influential age..

Thats what getting pissed at McJunks is about.

i would liek to see this.;)

Guest greedy mars

mcdonalds fucking blows anyways.. who ever eats there more then three times a week is a greasy but monkey slob lame ass

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ceas902

Dont get mad get even.... I went there the other day and pretty much the same thing happened. I told the dumbfuck 3 times what my order was and I got to the window and it was still wrong when they handed it to me. I told them about the screw up and they corrected it for me..

After leaving the exit still alittle mad because im pretty high and not thinking straight, I said fuck this and went threw the drive threw agian. Yelling at the intercalm I told them that I just went threw the drive threw a moment ago and how they fucked up the order. I told them that after receiving the bag that was supposed to be the right order, I dident look in it at the window because I dident think anyone would be that brain dead to give it to me wrong agian But when I did open it up when I left the parking lot I told them they dident give me my Super size fries.....

So I went threw and got a free super size fries after alittle convincing....

It also took longer then 30 seconds so I also got a free egg mcmuffin......

Whhhaahhhhoooooo..........

they probably spit in your food, and that burger probably was ass puke

hahahah ive been kicked out of so many mcdonalds restaraunts it isnt even funny. i also achieved a life time ban from one of them. i guess thats what you get when you get busted stealing the ronald mcdonald statue. along with all the cups for the monopoly game. they took pictures of us, and posted them up on the wall. hahaha action shots.

youre probably better off anyway bro. fast food is fuckin gross. i used to be into it but that shit is fucked up! but look at it from their point of view for a minute. they have to wear those retarded outfits and smell the nastiest food on earth all day while making shit for money. would you really give a fuck if you got someones order wrong? i would just either ask for a refund and bounce or just eat the wrong order rather than send that shit back so they can spit in it or whatever else they do (not that that would really make much of a difference). i agree that you should be able to get the right order and everything but some things just arent worth the trouble. and if youre gonna eat fast food, bk or cj is way better.

peace

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahahah ive been kicked out of so many mcdonalds restaraunts it isnt even funny. i also achieved a life time ban from one of them. i guess thats what you get when you get busted stealing the ronald mcdonald statue. along with all the cups for the monopoly game. they took pictures of us, and posted them up on the wall. hahaha action shots.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived