1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i got kicked out of McDonalds........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Jun 7, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

so i got kicked out of McDonalds........

Discussion started by DETO - Jun 7, 2002

<span style='color:pink'>so i went to McDonalds on wed. i ordered a #4 with out onion and mustard, i told the guy at the window that the order on the little screen was wrong so he asked me to repeat my order, so once again i told him, finally i repeated my order to the jackass 4 times, and assured me they would get it right, so okay i get my food and i check it sure enough they get it wrong, so i politely told them it was wrong and i wanted a new one, so okay they make a new one, same fuck up. so i get down and ask for the manager, she rudely tells me," what do you want!" "i told her your genious employees messed up my order 2x and i repeated my order back to the guy at the drive thru 4x" so she say's "what do you want me to do?" " you guys FUCKED up my order 2 times i want a new one and i want it correct and i want my money back" so she told me they did not fuck it up the messed it up, so i replied no once is a mess up what happed here is a fuck up! so they make me a new one and she throws it at me, i told her now i want my money back too. and i would have to wait because they are busy i told her to forget it, and i left, she told me that i was a rude customer, so i got the burger and threw it at the window inside the store, she then sent an employee after me too tell me to pick it up, i told you fuck you, thats what you get paid for and i left, so the moral of the story is....FUCK Mc Donalds! :hatred: </span>

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jun 7, 2002

Werd, stick it to those McDonalds punks........

:rolleyes:

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jun 7, 2002

You shoulda stayed calm and got your money and burgers back instead of arguing with the dumb manager.
    politeness works wonders even when your pissed and hungry.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Jun 7, 2002

i couldn't stay calm, this was the same day all the shit with my girlfriend started.:eek: what a great week i've had! :(

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Jun 7, 2002

Why would you eat McShit anyways. That shit is freaken gross. The last time i ate there was like 3-4 years ago and i got a chicken sand. It made me have green slimy poo like 30 min later. I was at motor yard in L.A. and went in the bush and whiped with my shirt. Luckily it was summer and hot as hell.

Moral: DOnt eat at McShit - if u have to just eat the fries and the apple pie- they are ok

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jun 7, 2002

Corporate death burger. MMMMMM

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Jun 7, 2002

mcdonalds sucks anyways...your better off without it.

8. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Jun 7, 2002

mc donalds kicks ass. i had that shit the other day. corporate burgers of life.

9. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Jun 7, 2002

dont front on mcdees breakfest menu. that shit is good for beign synthetic bird feet.

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Jun 7, 2002

the manager sounds like she would have been pissed no matter what you said, but usually just being polite works. In my short time there I go to know one of the managers really well, and he put up with so much shit I never understood why he stayed. working the 11pm-7am shift we got drunks all night...and people would try to scam free food all the time. I watched him get fucking drinks thrown at him through the window cause he wouldn't give a carload of drunks free food. He still kept it together. He must be a serial killer in his spare time or somthing....

But yeah, be polite, and if that doesnt work, THEN you make a scene. If your not gonna get satisfaction from the manager, at least YOU'LL be a little happier!

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

MinisterP - Replied Jun 7, 2002

man me and my dude was kicked out of taco bell cause we knew da drive thru window guy so when he asked 4 our order we said we wanted his mom on a silver platterthen he was like excuse me sir so we repeated it and we didnt know that his manager was also listening so she told us that thier not gonna serve us it was coo though we pull up 2 da window and talk 2 him 4 a while then we yelled that we were gonna go to a place that treats us like a king and left it was so hard

MinisterP - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Jun 7, 2002

yep... the root of all evil

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jun 7, 2002

fuck that....theyve got those Mcfish sandwiches....your on your own with this one bro....

by the way....swearing usually doesnt get you too far in the real world. you certainly will never get shit from me being rude, its not scary or intimidating and it usually just gives me an excuse to smirk at the person and walk away....id have probably thrown the shit at you too....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  14. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

xwibxonex - Replied Jun 7, 2002

damn.. i work aty a mcdonalds.. yah im not feelin the food either man.. i dont like it much.. anyway yah dude when customers are rude it makes u feel like shit for real.. i mean were ppl and were tryin. we aint purposely tyra fuck yer stuff up.. staying calm and bein nice.. shit is hard to do.. but honestly it will get u what u want easier

xwibxonex - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Jun 7, 2002

you shoudl have freake dout. oh wait um. yeah