Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SO I GOT FIRED TODAY...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Mar 5, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

so my boss walks up to me at work n my boss is a very cool low key calm guy. he goes ya no jimmy our payroll is over and we have to elimanate one guy so we r gonna hhave to let u guy....so i shook his hand respectfully thanked him n left...but he doesnt understand the impact that had on my life...im 19 droped out of high school wit not even a g.e.d. and i had a 45,000 a year job that i got hooked up wit from a family member of mine...so i was able to move out get a papartment a cell phone blah blah blah....cuz i was able to afford it i had a career....but now that its gone how am i gonna pay for all this ya no i got rent n bills to pay ya no....and its not like i cant go out n get a new high paying job just like that with my credentials....im in a realy tight situation now....hopefully one of my family memeber or friends can find me a new one...but if not im up shits creek.....back to a job hunt makin minimum wage......but thats life ya no....shit happens

2. ares

ares Member

That sucks man. Why not go back to highschool, and finish up? Well, good luck with what ever you end up doing man.

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

And while you're there you can learn sentance structure and capital letters!
    Crazy!

4. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

i know all to well about this shit. except that my departure was one that i set up. i left a retirement (which funded alot of shit when i cashed that sucker in) 25,000 garunteed a year , and it went up to over 80,000 if i had stayed full time , overtime , whenever i wanted it , and an easy as hell workload , i left all of this to be a bum for a while , and go back to school.

im a sucker.

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

get a GED then community college
    you should be back on track with the rest of society your age by 6-12 months

6. adderall

adderall Elite Member

:lol: :lol:

I almost took your post seriously.. until I realized.. you spelled the word sentence as "sentance"! Crazy!

7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

No, I just don't consider writing complete sentEnces and attempting to spell things correctly as some sort of monumental task.

I just think it's annoying. You're this far along in life, yet you struggle writing a logical paragraph...

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Well.....personally (and i know i am not alone on this one), I can't take someone seriously who can't spell for shit or lacks sentence structure. Typos are one thing.,...speeeeling errors are another. you feel like you're talking to a kid.

As for you, mr. 19 yr old, you're still young enough to get your shit together. Get your ged, go back to community college, bust ass for two years, transfer to a respectable big name university, graduate and then you can get a job with security.

If you don't, you're doomed to squatting on the sidewalk in berkeley with the rest of those homeless assholes that always bug me and my lady for money.

9. YA NO???

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

11. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

thats a fucked up spot man...if u can u should try to get into a technical school or somethin like that.....trades make good money...

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

two wordz....UN ENPLOYMENT!!!

then sit back and smoka tha philliez all day!!!!

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yeah, well, unemployment is FINITE.

14. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

yes it does.

more training could be key. you might actually have a shot at another similar job because you have experience in the field...

good luck.

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

you mean FINITO??? they ended that shit?? nah man..c'mon you pulling my leg!