Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I got evicted yesterday........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Sep 4, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah my career in rome hasnt lasted too long, not even two weeks. i got evicted yesterday, for getting drunk and playing my music too loud, i guess these arrogant italians who honk horns at just about anything and push wherever they go and seemingly break everything they touch cant handle canadians and their drinking binges. so im homeless again, oh well. but i got drunk last night with my friends and got in to a fight with garbage fighter, a guy who wanted to fight the garbage man i made friends with, then all of a sudden the rest of the garbage men came and helped out, i had a whole gang of garbage men on my side. yeah this is a true story, ask my girlfriend. the one garbage man pulled his blade and was hding it in his fanny pack, that was funny. everything in italy is broken, seriously, every fucking thing you need is broken. well i should go get a job or a cardboard box to sleep in. oh, i might go to london if things get worse...... any one wanna hang out and give me a job if i go to london?

http://scott.olson.org/photoshop/street-cleaner.jpg'>
    this is what the street sweeper trucks actually look like in rome, today i saw one with tags on the seats of it.

[img]http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/cs_lcs_street_cleaning_swe.jpg'>

yeah thats how it went down.

2. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

3. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

what you need are some
    [​IMG]

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

sorry to hear tt
    i sure would have liked to see that fight though :)

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm farting loads today. warm ones too. they're keeping my boxers nice and toasty.

6. Stapler

Stapler Guest

7. jah

jah Elite Member

i make a di noodles wit a di pasta todaya. mmmmmmm....

8. That fight sounds good,
    I dont see how the fuck the evicted you
    for singing and drinking, i mean, italians
    invented that shit...just find another place dude
    London is europe's most expensive city.
    the rent there is off the hook.

Take care

9. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

10. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

t.t it`s SE4_2002 MAIL ME BRUV..

11. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

thats dope, theres a mize fill in on the back of the truck

12. Good luck in Europe TT, its a jungle out there...

13. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

damn shame, but it sounds like you're having fun, still. live a log in the closet before you leave.

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahaha......now im pissed i deleted those emails.....jesus kid, youre gonna be the quickest deportation italy has ever had......;)

15. rip

rip Elite Member