so i got arreted trying to get laid

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This reminds me of two summers ago when I left a party after doing several kegstands, came back, told a female officer that the only reason she joined the force was to get gangbanged by her fellow officers, and then got slammed into the concrete, cuffed, several times.

I got put in the drunk tank with a fake name, fake address, fake birthday, fake postal code, the works. They woke me up three hours later to re-ask me, and I gave the correct information (I winged it the first time). I had to walk home about thirty kilometres, but it was funny, still. Dumb bitch pig, hiking up her belt...fuck you.

The only countries that don't measure in kilomtres' date=' and measure in miles instead are the USA, UK, Liberia and Myanmar. Everybody else uses kilometres.[/quote']

The UK?? I thought those dudes were metric all the way! You sure about that shit?? You're blowin my mind

yeah, i too thought sri lanka was the last country to go metric, in 1984.

guess not.

hmmmm.....maybe eveeryone but the dumb ass states are metric?

i'l ladd that even u.s. scientists have to use metric to go along wiht the logical thing

"The United States of America is the only country of any economic consequence on the planet that still widely uses the English system of measurement. Every other country uses Metric (yes, even over in England they chucked the English system). So here is the USA as the last holdout, the last kid on the block, still clinging to its precious feet, inches, pounds, gallons, and so forth...."

maybe myanmar and liberia are just not 'of economic consequence?'

???

i was caught twice by the authorities trying to fuck this girl in my van.. cool thing was, is she wanted it in her ass. when i finally got it in there, i found out that the dugout we retreated to bone in was next to a tree where a girl just hung herself. kinda wierd, true story.

i just waved to the cops, and told them, get the fuck outa here!! they told me i couldnt do that around here and to beat it.

we should bomb everyone and get them to stop using the metric system..

Liberate them from the metric system.

But for real. We tried using the metric system. That shit DID NOT go down well with us. People just fuck it and went back the AMERICAN WAY(WOO AMERICA FUCK YEA! FUCK YOU!*FIREWORKS*).

Do sumpfin about it world. I dare ya.

Guest spectr
we should bomb everyone and get them to stop using the metric system..

i second that fuck the metric system shit is way over rated.