so i got arrested last night

OptimusPrime

heres how th night went down.

9pm: went to my girls spot and cracked the jack pint

9.5pm:went to the store, copped some sopporo

10pm:just loungin, party starts to blow up

10.5pm:gettin more peaced

11pm:so these kids start raisin hell and since this particular party was at the crew house, i politely asked them to leave before there was any trouble. the dumbass, not knowin, unsuspecting cat proceeds to put me in a yolk, which promptly resulted in rolling 7 or 8 stupid motherfuckers by the whole crew.

11.5pm: fight breaks up people begin to disperse.

12am:im thinkin of leavin so im sayin peace to the family, when out of nowhere i get grabbed by the arm and practically lifted off of my feet. so, as a natural human reaction to this, i pull away and start to turn around, apparently as i was turning around i gave the person a slight elbow to the chest. the next thing i know, im put in an armbar and commence to getting my face slammed into a nearby wall. "you're under arrest, badass" "for what?" "assulting a police officer" "i didn't mean any harm, sir" "too bad you stupid fuck" "you still did it"

12.75am:central booking. i call the spot and had a conversation with my girl, who says "what's your bond" "$500" "damn we could only get 3 hun together"

2.5am:i get into my tank with 4 other drunk mother fuckers, two of whom are passed out on the bench, and by this time my pint and some beers start to rip me apart. i layed down to take a nap on the floor. the next thing i know, the drunk on the left side of the bench stands up and commences to pissing all over the floor. myself and the two other cats in the cell get up on the bench and start kicking this drunk fuck that nearly urinated on my cranium.

3am:moved to a different tank with 87124815247 other drunks, soon after, i make bail and get the fuck out of there.

court date next friday, but im pretty confident that it will be thrown out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

from now on, when someone grabs your arm, just shoot them. dont look at who they are just run, dont look back and run to the next town.

shooting other people, helps you get out of bad situations. and thats what matters.

word this cat always knows whats up.

I was at this party happening on the beach. Around the end as people start leaving a cop comes up behind this big dude and puts his hand on him..

The guy turns arounds instaneously and gives the pig a powerfull uppercut - Hard enough to kick sand from under the pig's feet. He KO'ed the cop right there..

Then 6 other pigs swarm this guy beating him with thier batons..

I guess cops think they can grab on to anybody from behind with out identifying themselves..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

I was at this party happening on the beach. Around the end as people start leaving a cop comes up behind this big dude and puts his hand on him..

The guy turns arounds instaneously and gives the pig a powerfull uppercut - Hard enough to kick sand from under the pig's feet. He KO'ed the cop right there..

Then 6 other pigs swarm this guy beating him with thier batons..

I guess cops think they can grab on to anybody from behind with out identifying themselves..

word my hommies did teh same cept with a backwards headbutt to a bitch from the honkey patrol.

Re: Re: so i got arrested last night

Originally posted by Smart

You need to date smarter girls... it only takes $50 to get out on $500 bond.

ive rarely seen bonds that low, allowed to post at 10%. what would be the point?

not saying it might not happen, but i know atleast around here, its not done.

Re: Re: Re: so i got arrested last night

Originally posted by seeking

ive rarely seen bonds that low, allowed to post at 10%. what would be the point?

Either way, they had $300, which translates to 60%.

Originally posted by seeking

Perhaps you've never dealt with a bondsman... regardless, they are right in the phone book and many are open 24hrs.

Fuck court, fuck cops. I had a serious outburst in court the other week. I told the JOP that he is better suited to dealing with parking tickets (I’ve seen the same justice of peace in traffic court) and I told the crown to shut his fraggle rock ass up and never to disrespect the justice system by lying in a courtroom again. I’m a very humble person, but this charge is complete bullshit and they do not give a fuck, of course.

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

heres how th night went down.

12.75am:central booking.

since when has there been a 12.75? am i missing out on some random time period?

your bond can be set at anything, 10%, 40%, 70%... but just about all of the time they set it at a price 10% of "X" . trust me, ive been around the legal system a bagillion times.. and i guess having a parent as an attoney helps too..

EDIT* i should add they are a criminal defense attorney too... bonus!

Originally posted by rip

whats 3/4 of an hour? 45 dumb ass. did you not goto school at all?

it was more of a sarcastic piss take you fucking dumb yank. do americans not have a sense of humour? i thought fat people had jolly laughs...