Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i got arrested last night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OptimusPrime, Sep 27, 2003.

1. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

heres how th night went down.

9pm: went to my girls spot and cracked the jack pint
    9.5pm:went to the store, copped some sopporo
    10pm:just loungin, party starts to blow up
    10.5pm:gettin more peaced
    11pm:so these kids start raisin hell and since this particular party was at the crew house, i politely asked them to leave before there was any trouble. the dumbass, not knowin, unsuspecting cat proceeds to put me in a yolk, which promptly resulted in rolling 7 or 8 stupid motherfuckers by the whole crew.
    11.5pm: fight breaks up people begin to disperse.
    12am:im thinkin of leavin so im sayin peace to the family, when out of nowhere i get grabbed by the arm and practically lifted off of my feet. so, as a natural human reaction to this, i pull away and start to turn around, apparently as i was turning around i gave the person a slight elbow to the chest. the next thing i know, im put in an armbar and commence to getting my face slammed into a nearby wall. "you're under arrest, badass" "for what?" "assulting a police officer" "i didn't mean any harm, sir" "too bad you stupid fuck" "you still did it"
    12.75am:central booking. i call the spot and had a conversation with my girl, who says "what's your bond" "$500" "damn we could only get 3 hun together"
    2.5am:i get into my tank with 4 other drunk mother fuckers, two of whom are passed out on the bench, and by this time my pint and some beers start to rip me apart. i layed down to take a nap on the floor. the next thing i know, the drunk on the left side of the bench stands up and commences to pissing all over the floor. myself and the two other cats in the cell get up on the bench and start kicking this drunk fuck that nearly urinated on my cranium.
    3am:moved to a different tank with 87124815247 other drunks, soon after, i make bail and get the fuck out of there.

court date next friday, but im pretty confident that it will be thrown out.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yea, usually you need intention to assault someone for it to be actual assault.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

never been in a drunk tank. sounds like shit. hope all goes well in court.

5. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

6. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

from now on, when someone grabs your arm, just shoot them. dont look at who they are just run, dont look back and run to the next town.

shooting other people, helps you get out of bad situations. and thats what matters.

7. space base

space base Senior Member

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i have court appointed "socialization and behavior" class on october 11th.....join the club mang....

9. rip

rip Elite Member

word this cat always knows whats up.

10. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I was at this party happening on the beach. Around the end as people start leaving a cop comes up behind this big dude and puts his hand on him..

The guy turns arounds instaneously and gives the pig a powerfull uppercut - Hard enough to kick sand from under the pig's feet. He KO'ed the cop right there..

Then 6 other pigs swarm this guy beating him with thier batons..

I guess cops think they can grab on to anybody from behind with out identifying themselves..

11. rip

rip Elite Member

word my hommies did teh same cept with a backwards headbutt to a bitch from the honkey patrol.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

You need to date smarter girls... it only takes $50 to get out on $500 bond.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: so i got arrested last night

ive rarely seen bonds that low, allowed to post at 10%. what would be the point?
    not saying it might not happen, but i know atleast around here, its not done.

14. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i get the storie,and i feel you''some''cops are stright up assholes. they think they are superman.

what i dont get is whats a party?

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Re: Re: Re: so i got arrested last night

Either way, they had $300, which translates to 60%.