so i got an ipod today... for free

head south

Today I was at a poolroom I frequent, which is located in the basement of a University. My friend who I went with lost his I.D. the last time he was there so he figured he'd look for it... when he comes back from the main desk (with no I.D.) he tells me when he saw the lost and found he saw an Ipod in there... So I get myself to cry by holding my eyelids open and rubbing my eyes and go to the maindesk. (I am 15 and look 10 so I suppose crying is in order) I ask the lady if anybody turned an Ipod mp3 player in, adding that I doubt they would but figure that one might aswell hope... She said "Yes someone turned one in on Thursday" and I started jumping up and down and acting really happy.... So anyway, they made me sign a form stating that it was mine (apperently this is procedure for items over 100 $) and gave it too me. All the music on it is crappy so on my P.C I downloaded Itunes and I am looking for the software. After I find the Ipod software I will get the USB cable, power supply and charger and I will be good to go. I am so fucking happy hahah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: so i got an ipod today... for free

Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah you better be happy, you cried you little bitch.

some poor bastard that payed like $500 is without an ipod because of dishonest fucks like you.

i hope that thing electricutes you in the middle of the night

heh... jealousy is no good...

I just bought one, and i know for sure if i lost it i would be cut. Its a fuckload of money down the drain if you lose one, so i feel sorry for the poor bastard who lost it. Taking it isnt really right tho bro... morally. But eh, your choice.... you have to live with the conscience knowing you have something that isnt yours. by the time you've bought the cables you probably could buy a brand new one tho.

Originally posted by When

seeing as how some 15 year old shit head

cried and lied his way into getting an ipod

instead of getting a job to buy one

yup.

Karma is coming to get you now..

double yup.

on another note...did you fill out fake info? better hope homie that lost it doesnt find you.

Re: Re: so i got an ipod today... for free

Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah you better be happy, you cried you little bitch.

some poor bastard that payed like $500 is without an ipod because of dishonest fucks like you.

i hope that thing electricutes you in the middle of the night

you sound type jelly...

if you write (which i'm assuming you do), then i'm sure that you could do $500 worth of damage with in 5 min.

get the fuck over this bullshit karma.