So i found my GK video

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow

thats so fucking interesting, get the fuck outta here, I dont believe you, you fuckin liar, for real? wow! I would suck you off for that video, mmmmm, yeah, GK...

I've never seen GK up, neither have you faggs, so...my point is, he aint shit, fuck that guy, he just got allota dickriders, like the dumbass that started this thread. Fuck GK, Fuck GK, Fuck him, as far as I'm concernerd, hg aint shit but flicks of common graff, that got bbusted like a bitch and for some reason deserves respect? cause the system is a motherfukin unjust piece of shit that fucked this guy? wait...you know what, this little white-boy GK bitch does serve as an example to us writers....be slick!! change your name sometimes?? fucker shouldve quit writing while he had a chance, now look, hes fuked, all he can ever work as is a what? burger king fag? janitor? shit... poor GK, but, I never seen him up, so hes the guy thats famous for publicly fucked up the ass and shitted on...

pssssst... word is on the street, hes writing with a different name.

doesnt he ever fuckin learn? Ive began really getting into graff and writing like 8 years ago, with 2 hardcore years, 2000 and 2001, hardcore, never got bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER WILL!!!!!!

fuckin GK is a nobody

fuck him

use my name

username : YasserArafat

password: palestine

Guest SkrewYou2002

Re: wow

Originally posted by YasserArafat

thats so fucking interesting, get the fuck outta here, I dont believe you, you fuckin liar, for real? wow! I would suck you off for that video, mmmmm, yeah, GK...

I've never seen GK up, neither have you faggs, so...my point is, he aint shit, fuck that guy, he just got allota dickriders, like the dumbass that started this thread. Fuck GK, Fuck GK, Fuck him, as far as I'm concernerd, hg aint shit but flicks of common graff, that got bbusted like a bitch and for some reason deserves respect? cause the system is a motherfukin unjust piece of shit that fucked this guy? wait...you know what, this little white-boy GK bitch does serve as an example to us writers....be slick!! change your name sometimes?? fucker shouldve quit writing while he had a chance, now look, hes fuked, all he can ever work as is a what? burger king fag? janitor? shit... poor GK, but, I never seen him up, so hes the guy thats famous for publicly fucked up the ass and shitted on...

pssssst... word is on the street, hes writing with a different name.

doesnt he ever fuckin learn? Ive began really getting into graff and writing like 8 years ago, with 2 hardcore years, 2000 and 2001, hardcore, never got bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER WILL!!!!!!

fuckin GK is a nobody

fuck him

use my name

username : YasserArafat

password: palestine

i just wanted u to know how much i love u.

:crazy:

Archived