Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i finally looked up this whole "hyphy" thing.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 29, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

.....and im thinking black men are no longer going to be the most imitated people in america. between "ghost riding the whip" (are you fucking serious? you cant be fucking serious.) and calling taking ecstasy (which is already gay enough) "thizz" or "thizzing" (to make it 300 time more gay) E-40 and gang have officially come up with something more retarded than the dancing at hardcore shows and vanilla ice put together.

im glad im on the east coast.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "no thanks".

[​IMG]

no. fuck you. i am going to sit down to an amazing meal on thanksgiving and thats that. i understand what happened through out the history of our country and it was terrible but me grilling a boca burger instead of sitting down with a bottle of red wine, family and friends and a plate covered in gravy isnt going to change any of that. if you want to help native americans go host a fucking AA meeting on a reservation but dont get all arm chair activist on me and tell me i cant enjoy the best holiday of the year.

the same person that came up with this thinks people on columbus day are actually celebrating columbus as opposed to just getting the fuck out of the office and still getting paid for it.

2. ViolentByDesign

ViolentByDesign Senior Member

Yeah I don't pay attention to anything besides Philly and NY as far as graff or music goes.

3. Spitfire15

Spitfire15 12oz Loyalist

Cash rules everything around me.

Cream.Get the money.

Dolla Dolla bills YALLLL

But for real. Thankgiving rocks. My mom makes some good as turkey and gravy. So,in turn,she rocks.

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

moms are pretty fucking cool. ill agree with that.

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I feed her oreos.

6. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

7. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

more evidence to the fact the ecstacy + x (the variable as in an algebraic equation thing) = instant ghey

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Its so black people can go out and rave to a bunch of shitty hiphop and not be as gay as a bunch of white people going out and raving to a bunch of shitty techno.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im sorry dude. is is just as shitty, if not shittier than white people raving to techno. granted white kids have those giant pants and glow stick jewelry but i dont think ive seen anything that even touches "ghost riding the whip".

10. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

thats kinda like fuckin a guy in the ass, reacharound and all, and then throwin in a no homo at the end to turn off the gayness of said act...

11. potholder

potholder Senior Member

the phrase "go dumb" fits so aptly to the whole thing.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

13. Tyrannosaurus Sex

Tyrannosaurus Sex Member

14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

WHATS UP MANG?

THIS UPIDSTE

STUPID SWOOP

EL STUPIDO
    YA FEEL ME

ALL OF THE ABOVE

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i find the idea of 'ghost riding the whip' to be hillarious, but at the same time i look at the whole shit and i just think, like...these guys are 'people', ya know? they have relationships and jobs and mothers and all that...but they just act like wind up dolls stuck on stupid. it's really weird. i wish hip hop would go back to the late 80's, when everyone hated whitey. that was a good time for black people.