so i did my first fr8 last night

vans

AND HOLY FUCK THOSE THINGS ARE FUCKING HUGE!!!

is there like someway to climb on em

or do u have to tag until you grow 7 ft tall?

there fucking huge hot damn

it was alright cause i hung from the latter and did it

but it wasnt my best work even though it should have been

pshaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadlydnut

your a moron, and if a real writer cathes you in their yard they will beat your ass, youve only been painting 2 months get your ass away from freights....(PS. This should be in trainspotting.)

Guest 87centHitMan

I take in folding chairs to get down on that shit. I got a ladder, too! Score. It's fun hittin' bigger than anyone else can. Especially when you know where your shit's stashed.

Guest TresOne

Milk crates and shit...don't start climbing like a monkey all over the fr8s...you don't know whether or not one of those bitches is gonna slam into motion. Be careful around trains man, it's easy to get yourself killed - especially if you're new to it. :dazed:

oh my damn.. "these things are fucking huge" .. yah.. thx for the info jackass lol..j/k.. if u didnt know that before u started painting.. i dunno what to say... thinking ur GOOD enough to paint is one thing.. im not doubting u there.. but the MAJOR part of it is KNOWING the fr8s in and out.. i read advice on here for a ood two months.. and snuck out every night for a good 3 months and chilled at the tracks... ive learned more than i would have ever imagined... just a suggestion tho... really were all just lookin out for u.. check out the tracks/yard for a goood long time before even THINKIN about painting.. u WILL be killed eventually if u just run up on some tracks all the time and start painting.. i realized the same thing.. good luck with everything

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by TresOne

Milk crates and shit...don't start climbing like a monkey all over the fr8s...you don't know whether or not one of those bitches is gonna slam into motion. Be careful around trains man, it's easy to get yourself killed - especially if you're new to it. :dazed:

Yeah, I know what you're talking about, but where I live, I only paint at night where the fr8's sit still until the next day when the workers come out again. I've been painting freights for about 2 years and though that's alot less than what other older writers have got, I've never ever seen a car start moving out of nowhere in my yard. Usually they're sitting way back in the yard with no engine attatched. Thanks for lookin' out, though.

Guest L.RonHubbard

heres some advice little man:

judging by your question i wouldnt go tampering with freights yet, your too much of a young buck. maybe spend some time tagging electrical boxes and painting in ditches and under train bridges...ya feel me? hanging off the ladder...that aint no good! hahahaha

Guest eessee

i remember when i lost my train virginity...like a yea back...it as a mad cool adventure... i got chased by tagbangers, shot at, tackled, and took a whole cart down with me throw-ups from top to bottom.... i was mad scared bcuz i knew heads that would get fucked up from going and messn' with trains... i love them though........ be very careful when fucking with trains there no joke that the peoples who are good at them get ad respect and props cuz its dangerous as shit..... stick to walls first and move your way up to trains but like buddy said you have to know trains inside out.....:o

Guest eessee

i really shouldn't post when i'm in-toxicated i can't spell worth shit....

excuse my mistakes little children....:crazy: :dazed:

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

maybe spend some time tagging electrical boxes and painting in ditches and under train bridges...ya feel me? hanging off the ladder...that aint no good! hahahaha

and tagging on electrical boxes is a good idea...?

hey T yer right..this is sad as fuck!

Archived