1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i did my first fr8 last night

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by vans, Jun 5, 2002.

1. vans

vans New Jack

so i did my first fr8 last night

Discussion started by vans - Jun 5, 2002

AND HOLY FUCK THOSE THINGS ARE FUCKING HUGE!!!

is there like someway to climb on em
    or do u have to tag until you grow 7 ft tall?
    there fucking huge hot damn
    it was alright cause i hung from the latter and did it
    but it wasnt my best work even though it should have been
    pshaw

vans - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied Jun 5, 2002

your a moron, and if a real writer cathes you in their yard they will beat your ass, youve only been painting 2 months get your ass away from freights....(PS. This should be in trainspotting.)

3. vans

vans New Jack

vans - Replied Jun 5, 2002

yeah
    it wasnt a "real trainyard"
    and there wasnt any graffiti on the actual cars
    so i guess its cool and the gang
    it was in the middle of easter bufu

4. sensnsa

sensnsa 12oz Member

sensnsa - Replied Jun 5, 2002

milk crates and what not you fuck head :p

sensnsa - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

87centHitMan - Replied Jun 5, 2002

I take in folding chairs to get down on that shit. I got a ladder, too! Score. It's fun hittin' bigger than anyone else can. Especially when you know where your shit's stashed.

6. TresOne

TresOne Guest

TresOne - Replied Jun 5, 2002

Milk crates and shit...don't start climbing like a monkey all over the fr8s...you don't know whether or not one of those bitches is gonna slam into motion. Be careful around trains man, it's easy to get yourself killed - especially if you're new to it. :dazed:

7. vans

vans New Jack

vans - Replied Jun 6, 2002

for the people who were nice
    i thank you greatly

8. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied Jun 6, 2002

listen I thought you were in some yard painting, that shit is mad dangerous when new..

9. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force 12oz Senior Member

Jewish Task Force - Replied Jun 6, 2002

This is sad.

Jewish Task Force - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

xwibxonex - Replied Jun 6, 2002

oh my damn.. "these things are fucking huge" .. yah.. thx for the info jackass lol..j/k.. if u didnt know that before u started painting.. i dunno what to say... thinking ur GOOD enough to paint is one thing.. im not doubting u there.. but the MAJOR part of it is KNOWING the fr8s in and out.. i read advice on here for a ood two months.. and snuck out every night for a good 3 months and chilled at the tracks... ive learned more than i would have ever imagined... just a suggestion tho... really were all just lookin out for u.. check out the tracks/yard for a goood long time before even THINKIN about painting.. u WILL be killed eventually if u just run up on some tracks all the time and start painting.. i realized the same thing.. good luck with everything

xwibxonex - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

87centHitMan - Replied Jun 6, 2002

Yeah, I know what you're talking about, but where I live, I only paint at night where the fr8's sit still until the next day when the workers come out again. I've been painting freights for about 2 years and though that's alot less than what other older writers have got, I've never ever seen a car start moving out of nowhere in my yard. Usually they're sitting way back in the yard with no engine attatched. Thanks for lookin' out, though.

12. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

L.RonHubbard - Replied Jun 7, 2002

heres some advice little man:

judging by your question i wouldnt go tampering with freights yet, your too much of a young buck. maybe spend some time tagging electrical boxes and painting in ditches and under train bridges...ya feel me? hanging off the ladder...that aint no good! hahahaha

13. BIG T

BIG T 12oz Member

BIG T - Replied Jun 7, 2002

BIG T - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. kido

kido 12oz Senior Member

kido - Replied Jun 7, 2002

you all kill me

kido - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied Jun 8, 2002

i remember when i lost my train virginity...like a yea back...it as a mad cool adventure... i got chased by tagbangers, shot at, tackled, and took a whole cart down with me throw-ups from top to bottom.... i was mad scared bcuz i knew heads that would get fucked up from going and messn' with trains... i love them though........ be very careful when fucking with trains there no joke that the peoples who are good at them get ad respect and props cuz its dangerous as shit..... stick to walls first and move your way up to trains but like buddy said you have to know trains inside out.....:eek: