so i did graffiti, for community service

Pfffffffffft

ok, i just finished up my community service for some graffiti charges i caught a year and a half ago..

i was supposed to go to ANY non-profit org. to volunteer until my hours where done...

so i go to a place that is a non-profit art gallery.

this place is being remodeled and run by a bunch of "anti-government, bike riding, veggie eatting, rockers" a bunch of cool people..

so i explain to them the deal and they wanted me to paint what ever the hell i wanted on the walls for my community service...

OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS THE GREATEST!!!!:lol:

THE NAME OF THE PLACE IS "ELSEWHERE"....SO I DID THIS FOR THEM .....

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/sykeology101/elsewhere.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

uh oh, is this a new venue in the G-g-g-g-g-g-g g unit?

hey baby, im coming into town this weekend. ill call pappa john when i arrive. he in turn may call you. we shall rock.

Guest im not witty

Oh and.... is that all you painted? what did you have to do, a half hour of community service? haha

Guest im not witty

haha i mean, i had to do 20 hours for 3rd degree trespassing,(caught on the way to paint) which is like lower on the crime heirarchy than littering.

i helped run some "slam fest" shit one summer... they wanted me to paint some shit, but wanted me to use my own supplies.. fuck that... fuckers never gave me my hours either. luckily they went outta business

the guy hosting it was drinking the entire time, even though there were lots of families there... his girl kept talking to me, but once i took a glance at the titties, she got what she set out for.

lol, this is great..i expect some shit like this..

no it isnt a stencil..yes there is more and i dont want to post my work because i dont want to put out what i write..call me crazy or what ever but....nah..not gonna do it..

this was the only thing i did that wasnt my name..so enjoy.

Who really fucking cares if the e's are the same. you all are missing the point kid was trying to make. i wouldn't even care if it was toy as fuck, he was saying that instead of picking up garbage along the highway, shoveling snow, or whatever, he got to do what he was originally arrested for. that sounds good in my book.

Originally posted by effyoo

Who really fucking cares if the e's are the same. you all are missing the point kid was trying to make. i wouldn't even care if it was toy as fuck, he was saying that instead of picking up garbage along the highway, shoveling snow, or whatever, he got to do what he was originally arrested for. that sounds good in my book.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon8.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

exactly.

it's called irony people

It's pretty obvious that's not a stencil. The letters "were like totally" cut with that blue/grey color. "Like, oh my god", I can't believe you didn't see that.

Pfffffffffft, you are a lucky guy. My community service SUCKED. I had 30 days, 8 hours a day. After day 19 I couldn't take it anymore and just went to jail. Crackheads like to dance to Nelly in there.

Archived