So, I *did* get into art college.....................

bodice_ripper

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I don't know what to do. I'm so upset, and I can't do anything about it, except put a stupid little post on the internet. How ineffectual is that exactly? A large part of how I fucking see my life and self just fucking died, and its epitaph is a pointless little post. A nice metaphor for the rest of my existance. I want to die

Well, the points for the courses have been published, and they dropped substantially (again) this year. So I am going to get in, because my Leaving Cert points are high enough to make up for what I lost on my portfolio...................................

My parents are furious (the want me to do Classical Civilization and Psychology.........) but I am thrilled to tiny bits............................this was completely unexpected.........................love me I'm fragile...............

http://www.smallpethaven.com/sph/images/mouse01.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

CONGRATS GIRL!!! always knew my favorite lesbo would score an art ticket to college...

now go make those pussy paint splatter suprises of all the young females that will be in your classes and post the results here ;)

i got into the art instituted of san diego, but i wasnt sure if i wanted to take a year off before starting or just start straight away so i never locked in my spot and they gave it to someone else. thats cool though cus im going to le cordon bleu now and im gonna be makin CRAZY LOOT in a couple more months.

Originally posted by jah

i got into the art instituted of san diego, but i wasnt sure if i wanted to take a year off before starting or just start straight away so i never locked in my spot and they gave it to someone else. thats cool though cus im going to le cordon bleu now and im gonna be makin CRAZY LOOT in a couple more months.

no shit? damn, i hope when you get your own restaraunt you give 12oz member discounts.

:D

Originally posted by Grandola

no shit? damn, i hope when you get your own restaraunt you give 12oz member discounts.

:D

you know ill take care of my 12oz folks. its tight cus the school is at a 4 and a half (yeah they have half stars here in oz) star hotel and the meals there are like 100+ dollars but i get them for 25 because im a student there.

Archived