Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i crashed my car lastnight...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RaiD, May 12, 2002.

1. RaiD

RaiD Guest

this shit sucks man i loved that car now its all fucking destroyed... im stuck at home with no form of transportation cause my board is in my trunk and the police towed my car, and i have no idea where they took it. my neck fucking hurts and i got some minor burns on my arms from the airbag. i got a wreckless driving ticket and my insurance is bound to go sky high! I FUCKING HATE THE SYSTEM! the world would be a better place without money. the only good that came out of it is they gave me some vicoden and some muscle relaxers. errrrr:mad:

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

you got off easy heh

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

but then again it could be better... fuck it

4. RaiD

RaiD Guest

here is what my arms look like... they have gotten alot better since last night!
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/zodiackilla/left.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/zodiackilla/right.JPG'>

sorry about the size

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

thats all you got? well next time you decide to wreck a car do it right... you gotta come harder then that

shiiiiit

bergs still holdin it down with the 40 foot launch no seatbelt end over end roll twice flip land on your neck while smashin out the window with his head and ending up outside the car with a broken neck

come hard or dont come at all :lol:

"berg for the x games in '03"

you know i was jokin about that right? people get emotional nowadays, i should change my signature back to a disclaimer, that was workin out real well

6. RaiD

RaiD Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

at least you're alive fool! be thankful for that!

8. RaiD

RaiD Guest

when i get my car back i will post flicks of the damage....

9. RaiD

RaiD Guest

haha ok i was turning into a road... i had a yield sign, i yielded, didnt see anyone so i procede to turn there was a car parked on the curb so it kinda blinded me and as i pulled out a blazer was going down the road the blazer couldnt stop in time and smashed into the front driver side of my car... i got knocked out for a second but when i woke up i saw my car was still in motion so i slammed on my brakes and realized i was about 2 feet away from rolling down this steep ass cliff thing. i got lucky i guess. so i kicked open my door( it didnt want to open) and rolled out into this persons yard, passed out in the grass for a second and then had to go through like an hour of police interigation. my clothes were all covered in oil this morning.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

pooooo i hate crashes, especially when im in one. i always feel sympathetic for people when i roll by a crash. i know how that shit feels. sorry to hear about your bad luck.

11. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i had one one friday afternoon

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i didn't crash my car but i did lower it. 2 1/2" is another planet of handling capabilities. i'm more dangerous than ever on the road...

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. Raw fish

Raw fish Member

I totaled my car in a parking lot driving less than 20 miles an hour...

15. kido

kido Senior Member

I got in a motorcycle accident once goin like 35 mph. Coma for 2 days. Permanent scars on my face arms hips and left leg.