so i crashed my car lastnight...

Guest RaiD

Guest RaiD

this shit sucks man i loved that car now its all fucking destroyed... im stuck at home with no form of transportation cause my board is in my trunk and the police towed my car, and i have no idea where they took it. my neck fucking hurts and i got some minor burns on my arms from the airbag. i got a wreckless driving ticket and my insurance is bound to go sky high! I FUCKING HATE THE SYSTEM! the world would be a better place without money. the only good that came out of it is they gave me some vicoden and some muscle relaxers. errrrr:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats all you got? well next time you decide to wreck a car do it right... you gotta come harder then that

shiiiiit

bergs still holdin it down with the 40 foot launch no seatbelt end over end roll twice flip land on your neck while smashin out the window with his head and ending up outside the car with a broken neck

come hard or dont come at all :lol:

"berg for the x games in '03"

you know i was jokin about that right? people get emotional nowadays, i should change my signature back to a disclaimer, that was workin out real well

Guest RaiD

haha ok i was turning into a road... i had a yield sign, i yielded, didnt see anyone so i procede to turn there was a car parked on the curb so it kinda blinded me and as i pulled out a blazer was going down the road the blazer couldnt stop in time and smashed into the front driver side of my car... i got knocked out for a second but when i woke up i saw my car was still in motion so i slammed on my brakes and realized i was about 2 feet away from rolling down this steep ass cliff thing. i got lucky i guess. so i kicked open my door( it didnt want to open) and rolled out into this persons yard, passed out in the grass for a second and then had to go through like an hour of police interigation. my clothes were all covered in oil this morning.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

pooooo i hate crashes, especially when im in one. i always feel sympathetic for people when i roll by a crash. i know how that shit feels. sorry to hear about your bad luck.

the marks on your arms are from the airbags? consider yourself very lucky in that respect-- a buddy of mine had his airbag rupture when it hit his labret piercing... burns all over his face... no fun... sorry to hear about it tho, i've totalled a car before, i know how you feel...

anyways, my truck didn't come with seatbelts, let alone airbags, so...

Guest RaiD

shit i wasnt wearing my seatbelt and the way i was hit it wouldnt have done anything anyway, and as for the airbag, i got hit from the side so my head didnt even hit the airbag my head hit the side frame of the car. the airbag was useless.:o

Archived