Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So i crashed a 2002 volvo v40 tonight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jun 16, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i convinced my brothers girlfriend to drive her brand new volvo v40 that shes had for a month tonight. and well i had to crash it. oh well the damage isnt too bad, and shes loaded as fuck she actually started laughing when i did it. hahahah oh well. if your 16 and your dad just bought you one of those i guess it dont matter.

[​IMG]

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

me no like volvo

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

better a volvo than a plane

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

call it what you want, but that shit ain't nothin' but a station wagon!

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah but its damn fast, and t has white leather and wood paneling

7. haha, so true.

8. socrates

socrates Guest

68 cubic feet of cargo room, that's alot of dead babies

9. beardo

beardo Guest

tt boy timeline

get off crazy probation > crash car > crash someone elses car

nice one dude

id take that station wagon over just about any car you can throw at me. so fresh. i love em. fuck it, give me a mini van while youre at it.

beardz/mr mom

10. platapie

platapie Guest

wooooooooooo! yeah tt thats my man right there. i would have done the same.:eek: ;)

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

tt, that is the G'est thing ive ever heard anyone do, go out and crash someones car on purpose, damn.

and im not lettin anyone drive my car i just got. can yall guess what it is

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks beardo, your making me feel so good about myself right now.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. thats what you get for rallying a family car. nah, at least your not in deep shit.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

meh... im glad you had some fun i guess
    but you could have wrecked a better car

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Word to fucking the VOLVO up man if someone actually wants a good car dont buy a EUROPEAN rich fucker moblie. Buy something that can actually drive well and not have to cost that much. If it dont drive well then CUSTOMIZE it. That is the thing that gets to me with rich people they could have dope cars but stick to the EURO wallet emptying wagons.....:eek: