So i come home yesterday morning after a long weekend...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM i find that my place has been robbbbbeeeedddeeeddd...Shit its like that joke isn't funny anymore. The bastard/s took the ps2 all my game and all my cartoons maaaang. Why would someone take all my animated films but leave others? The HeShe only took the actual dvds but not the cases but didnt take any music? The HeShe didn't even take all my films? im not sure wtf is going on here but it smells like fish. Can someone tell me why my life is going to the pits? When i make an attempt @ being civil for a change things go KAPLUEEEEYY... The story of my life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh, and I feared getting robbed while I was on my vacation in January. I didn't do much to prevent it from occurring, but I did hide my PS2 memory card in case someone did jack the PS2. I didn't want all those hours of game-playing to be wasted.

Not that they weren't wasted to begin with .. uhm ..

a few days before christmas in 1986, my home was robbed.

i was a kid, but it definitely fucked christmas up that year.

our shit was ransacked.

they were professional, clearly.

police came and did the fingerprint thing, etc.

they weren't caught.

we ddin't get fucked too hard.

they had a lot of stuff set up by the back door in bags and parcels, when my parents came home early and interrupted the robbery.

they still got some stuff though.

my next door neighbor got it way worse.

he was in the hospital visiting his dying wife and they cleaned him out after carefully cutting a hole in a window with glass cutters.

a lot of his stuff was not replaced by insurance because it was really really old and there were no receipts.

my condolences.

my next door neighbor got it way worse.

he was in the hospital visiting his dying wife and they cleaned him out after carefully cutting a hole in a window with glass cutters.

a lot of his stuff was not replaced by insurance because it was really really old and there were no receipts.

my condolences. [/b]

that shit sucks

Guest Ginger Bread Man

no insurance so the dvd's does me no good. i do not have much of value in the first place besides my artwork<canvas> and the electronics but they hit me up bad considering i have little.

they cleaned him out after carefully cutting a hole in a window with glass cutters.

sounds like something out of mission impossible or something... i can hear the soundtrack going

man, sounds fucking sketchy. if they were taking movies, they would take all of them. if they were taking little shit like movies, they would have jacked your cds too.

check out neighborhood flea markets for the next few weeks. seriously. i went looking after my car got broken into and i'm pretty sure the dude who jacked me had distributed my shit through a bunch of vendors, because a lot of it was there, like one of them was selling a burned cd of my old band that was one of maybe a dozen copies, another guy had the two bill hicks cds i had stolen and a they might be giants cd that got jacked, etc. you can get a ton of shit back for way cheaper than replacing it at a store.

Originally posted by Ginger Bread Man

and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM i find that my place has been robbbbbeeeedddeeeddd...Shit its like that joke isn't funny anymore. The bastard/s took the ps2 all my game and all my cartoons maaaang. Why would someone take all my animated films but leave others? The HeShe only took the actual dvds but not the cases but didnt take any music? The HeShe didn't even take all my films? im not sure wtf is going on here but it smells like fish. Can someone tell me why my life is going to the pits? When i make an attempt @ being civil for a change things go KAPLUEEEEYY... The story of my life

man, its obvious this was someone you know. they only took the anime films, what kinda burglar is into anime? "i like to smoke crack, rob houses, and watch akira", that just ain't too likely. it really sucks to suspect "friends", but i think theres something going on here...

i went to the movie w/ my girl one time, and my wallet fell out of my back pocket.... went back for it, and it was gone....

i felt pretty bad about that, like i was violated or some shit...

i guess ur situation is like 100x worse than mine tho...since it was ur own crib and shit

Guest Ginger Bread Man

the funny part is that they didn't even take all the anime films i have. and the funniest yet is how the individual returned everything after it was moved...all the cases were stacked like i had them, without the dvds inside?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

my Tv is humongaloid.. i doubt one person can drag it out. i do not keep food stocked usually as i go out often...so no sandwich robbing for you

Archived