1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i chased 5 black kids

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Apr 5, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin 12oz Elite Member

so i chased 5 black kids

Discussion started by GamblersGrin - Apr 5, 2004

so in it a short span of hours i got see my boy pass out on the corner of the dance floor at this bar saturday nite. his eye rolled back into his head and everything and he was carried out by 2 bouncers. his feet werent even touching the ground, he just glided away. next morning we go to pick up his car and after that to a well known record shop round here. on the way we get stuck in traffic bc of an accident up ahead. im in the passengers seat of my gf's car when i hear something bounce off the side of her car. i look over and see a few black kids standing against this fence w/ huge smiles on their face throwing rocks at cars. got me pissed right off. shes got a brand new suv, i told her to pull over. now im not this type of guy but i was like fuck it. im suprised she pulled over bc shes not like that either. i dont know why i chased em but like i said, i was pissed. so i take off running down the highway bout 30 yards to where these kids were at at pop up right in front of em. i hop this fence in one swift jump and start chasing these 5 black kids who are bout 15/16 years old. i catch up to one and grab him by the back of the shirt and throw him down. i wanted to kick the shit out of him but held back, he started sayin it was the other kids who were throwin the rocks, typically cop out kid shit. so my gf seen all this happen and afterwards says that this was such a nice thing to do and all that. fuckin chivalrous. so after we go to the record store and fuckin sebastian bach is in there shopping around. what a time.

GamblersGrin - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Apr 5, 2004

Why can't we say "the opposite of white"? Geez.

(anyhow, funny story... but you shoulda offered them candy or something.)

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Apr 5, 2004

when i was a kid, sebastian bach used to live with my dads friend, who was also on his baseball team...this is when sebastion was about 16 or 17 i think. anyway, during the games, me and my little sister would hang out underneath this tree with him in center field, drinking beer. ok, he drank beer, we sat, but still.
    that's the best story ever.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin - Replied Apr 5, 2004

i knew someone would say somethin bout me callin em black, but hey, they were. haha. im gonnabe honest too, and i know its bad, but i was so heated that i had to restrain myself from using the "n" word. im not like that either to be spoutin that off but i was ready for action. im not such a big guy either. i wanted to scare em really. i remember being younger and havin the older kids chase me or seein the reverse lights come up on a car we did somthing to that drove by us. it was a huge rush but scary as hell then.

5. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT 12oz Senior Member

DITDxCULT - Replied Apr 5, 2004

"Seeking was a young boy, he had a heart of stone.... Lived 9 to 5 and he worked his fingers to the bone"

DITDxCULT - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Dirty_habiT

Please enlighten me on who this Bach person is.

7. The Dude

The Dude 12oz Elite Member

The Dude - Replied Apr 5, 2004

18 AND LIFE TO GOOOOOOOO. woah, in envious, but then again, ive met ice-t twice.

The Dude - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. Dirty_habiT

"N" words come in many colors and flavors.... it's a common misconception/stereotype that they are black. The way I see it, there's decent folk, and then there's "N" words....

9. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin - Replied Apr 5, 2004

skid row. and the broadway version of "dr. jekyl/ mr. hyde." haha

10. The Dude

The Dude 12oz Elite Member

The Dude - Replied Apr 5, 2004

oh yeah, you sound out of shape. you caught only 1 out of 5?

The Dude - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. Dirty_habiT

Haha, if that was the lottery, you would've just lost a dollar.

12. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 5, 2004

This Friday I met a stupid hot blonde accountant and we talked about how much the Bon Jovi/Skid Row tour in '89 rocked. That is all.

13. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Apr 5, 2004

Its good that you didnt batter him, woulda been unfair. Sounds like you taught him tho.

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. Dirty_habiT

You shoulda gave him a wedgie, and then a wet willy, hit the bill of his baseball cap, gave him a tittie twister, and then smacked him on the back of the head.

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Apr 5, 2004

hahhaha, i laugh

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: