1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I caught a tagger.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by socrates, Apr 13, 2003.

1. socrates

socrates Banned

So I caught a tagger.....

Discussion started by socrates - Apr 13, 2003

I was chilling at the house and I get up to leave and get in my truck, but when I open the door I can see a guy across the street writing in spray paint on the ground. He sees me and begins to walk away with his dog, I look down and he drew a swastika(sp) and wrote "ba'ath party supporter" and an arrow pointing to my neighbors no war sign. So I followed behind the guy and found out where he lived. So here's my question, What should I do. My neighbor is a cool guy and I'm gonna paint over it for him but what should I do to the guy who did it, I know where he lived and people that dumb should be put in there place....any suggestions.

socrates - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD 12oz Member

Kes_One_HTFD - Replied Apr 13, 2003

run up in his crib, kill his dog and cook it, make him eat it, then make em bite the curb and kick em in the back of the head. Always works, stops em from comin back.

But on the serious tip...wait till he comes back to do it again, then tell em somethin and if he gives you any lip...then its all about the snapkicks to the ribs.:D

Kes_One_HTFD - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. socrates

socrates Banned

socrates - Replied Apr 13, 2003

No offense to MODS but can this thread it be put back in CH. 0, it wasn't grafitti related. the title was only for attention.

4. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Apr 13, 2003

At a yard nearby swastikas were painted a couple times and so was "kill niggers.". dumb kids.

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. SCUMBAG

SCUMBAG New Jack

SCUMBAG - Replied Apr 13, 2003

If you write graff, you write on peoples shit all day long... and they get pissed. Seems like the same thing to me. who gives a fuck?

SCUMBAG - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Is this post real, or are you just playing around? You're complaining because somebody hit the street in front of your neighbors house? Uhhh. Okay. I'm with ya. I don't agree with hitting personal property, houses, cars, etc., anyway.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD 12oz Member

Kes_One_HTFD - Replied Apr 13, 2003

true that but, we dont go out doin swastikas and shit on peoples houses or as in this case, on peoples sidewalks. We do throws, tags, pieces, etc. Not no swastikas or any other racist shit of that nature.

Kes_One_HTFD - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Kes_One

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but to the rest of the world, ANY kind of graffitti is just as offensive as swastikas and racist bullshit. Gang tags in particular are extremely offensive, and I've listened to some of my neighbors talk about shooting taggers for hitting their fences that face the big cross street. I'm not trying to justify it, but bottom line, writers write, regardless of whether or not the straight citizens don't like it. What, did you think they came out of their houses and said "Man! Is that Krylon? Shit--mad vivid colors, dat."

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

oldenglish - Replied Apr 13, 2003

ay kabar fool.......

check it like this.

i know alot of graffit writers. i have been affiliated with graffiti for over ten years.

let me tell you somthing about graffiti writers. tell you somthing to tell your neighbors about.

graffiti writers, in the context of graffiti originated from the east coast and disciplined under hip hop is non violent. we are artists that do art and are prosecuted for it.

graffiti writers paint for the injustice in the world.

if you have a problem with graffiti in you area, then what you need to do, is some recon and some negotiation and instead of graffiti on you block you could have murals changed weekly at your park.

graffiti writers from what i have encoutnered are nonviolent artists that have undergone some sort of enlightenment and most just want to paint and kill no one. dont shoot taggers, i was a tagger because i was so at ends with my life i felt i had no choice so i chos3 to write my name.

respect it as the result of a prosecuted youth in a prison state, not as a threat.

most graffiti writers would be happy to do a mural in your living room for you to reflect you everyday blessings on.

one love kabar.

we are all human.

oldenglish - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. socrates

socrates Banned

socrates - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Yes it's real, it's more the fact that the guy is an ignorant asshole than that he wrote on the ground

11. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Let's all just give it a fuckin' rest.

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Apr 13, 2003

You're all bitch asses, here is some ideas:

Call the cops from a pay phone and make up a horrific story about this guy. Do this periodically in a few months and dat ass is evicted.

Send junk mail to his house, anything you can possibly send

put a huge pile of wet cement in front of his door or at the ends of his car late at night so by morning...instant doorstop.

slash the tires

write ELF on his house

put up signs warning: A child predator has moved into the neighborhood, his name is (locate via like whitepages.com) and he lives at *************** make sure you make it look good and plaster it and stick it in peoples mailboxes

post an add in the local gay newspaper or alternative weekly offering gay male massages for real cheap and make it look legit...at his house

the possibilities are endless but you want it to be kinda fun like a prank not hateful...you ned up being as bad as him if you get direct and hard revenge

13. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Guest

Trousersnake - Replied Apr 13, 2003

^^ I dont really care what the situation is unless someone is needing emergency assistance I NEVER call the police.^^

14. SPACEiNVADER

SPACEiNVADER New Jack

SPACEiNVADER - Replied Apr 13, 2003

heres what you must do :

mess with a military test of a 10 megawatt laser by sneaking onto the base and replacing control chip..then while the guy is out walking his dog fill his house up with popcorn kernals..from a remote site hack in to the compter contoling the laser test and redirect the laser to hit the kernals..BANG..his house explodes with popcorn!!

and do it all whilst listening to TEARS FOR FEARS. ok?

SPACEiNVADER - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Apr 13, 2003

sidewalks are city property, no?

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: