So I bumped into Prodigy and Alchemist today

GLIK$

Prodigy needs some lotion for real.

Dudes all ashy and about 5'3''.

Prodigy got all pissy because the store couldnt complete his purchase because their creditcard machine went down.

No gear for you.

Alchemist sat outside in the Benzo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember i was thirsty one night about 2 weeks ago after the pistons/heat game, so i drive to the local 7-11 and while in the aisle i look up and see Fat Joe with about 3 other dudes... i put dude at about 6', maybe 6'1". dude was talkin on his cellphone, i could see it was a boost mobile, and mentioned somethin about fabolous and dwayne wade. dude bought a couple slim jims

Ya'll niggaz aint got shit on the kid.. I once met lil bow wow once @ dodge skate park in bustOwn he was ridin in a 1960's trailer that smelled of ass. This was liek 4-5 years ago tho, he didnt make cake back then how he does now. Now hes on fast inc. ordering whips and makin videos with project pat and three six .. damn ..

I SEEN HAVOC WHEN I WAS WORKIN A MESSENGER JOB BACK IN THE DAY. THE NIGGA WITNESSED ME THROWING SNAPPLES DOWN THE LEG AND THOUGH IT WAS FUNNY. I SAID "YO IS THAT?...." AND HIS MANAGER OR WHOEVER WAS WITH HIM SAID "IF YOU DONT KNOW, I CANT TELL YOU" I SAID "NIGGA, THATS HAV...I KNOW HAV" MY DUDE WAS LITERALLY LIKE 5'4" AND LOOKED LIKE A LITTLE MARMOT, COOL DUDE THOUGH. I STOLE THE BEVERAGE GAVE MONEY A POUND AND TOLD HIM TO DO HIS THING.

No Limit Studios. What's up?

Who dis is? Who dis is?

Nigga, this rappin 4-tay. Who is this?

Uh... dis P!

P?

Yeah... this P!

P?

Yeah!

If this P, lemme hear ya say,

Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ain't no motherfucken P

WOW!

what're you new?

who cares~

I usto see dude eating his breakfast every morning... and you can spot alchemist or do whatever you'd like to him for that matter, the eve of every one of his CD releases at Burkina.. he delivers them himself.. and guess what?? They're both human, they're both fabricated personnas over normal souls and most importantly, they sure as fuck ain't starting threads about any of us..

so you know what I say.. fuck 'em both. Let them be..

this is NY NY ~ stars and semi stars are a dime a dozen...

I have'nt looked twice at one since I was like 15

WOW

who cares~

I usto watch dude eat his breakfast every morning~ and you can spot alchemist or do whatever you'd like to him for that matter, the eve of every one of his CD releases at Burkina.. he delivers them himself.. and guess what?? They're both human, they're both fabricated personnas over normal souls and most importantly, they sure as fuck ain't starting threads about any of us..

so you know what I say.. fuck 'em both. Let them be..

this is NY NY ~ stars and semi stars are a dime a dozen...

wow dude, you're like the coolest kid on the playground.