Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I bumped into Prodigy and Alchemist today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Prodigy needs some lotion for real.

Dudes all ashy and about 5'3''.

Prodigy got all pissy because the store couldnt complete his purchase because their creditcard machine went down.

No gear for you.

Alchemist sat outside in the Benzo.

2. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

5. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

thats too bad for them. i wish i had money for "gear" my beater nikes are hurtin. <-- for real, any one wanna buy me a pair of beaters.

6. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

So Prodigy is cheatin on Havoc?

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, and the vasoline intensive care.

8. Obvious

Obvious Banned

i remember i was thirsty one night about 2 weeks ago after the pistons/heat game, so i drive to the local 7-11 and while in the aisle i look up and see Fat Joe with about 3 other dudes... i put dude at about 6', maybe 6'1". dude was talkin on his cellphone, i could see it was a boost mobile, and mentioned somethin about fabolous and dwayne wade. dude bought a couple slim jims

9. transparent

transparent Senior Member

fuck them cam and dip set all day

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

For some reason I was convinced I was gunna see one of the Dipswhile driving around Harlem...no such luck

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

percee p is madd ashy too

12. :haze:

:haze: New Jack

Ya'll niggaz aint got shit on the kid.. I once met lil bow wow once @ dodge skate park in bustOwn he was ridin in a 1960's trailer that smelled of ass. This was liek 4-5 years ago tho, he didnt make cake back then how he does now. Now hes on fast inc. ordering whips and makin videos with project pat and three six .. damn ..

13. DA KID MERO

DA KID MERO Dirty Dozen Crew

I SEEN HAVOC WHEN I WAS WORKIN A MESSENGER JOB BACK IN THE DAY. THE NIGGA WITNESSED ME THROWING SNAPPLES DOWN THE LEG AND THOUGH IT WAS FUNNY. I SAID "YO IS THAT?...." AND HIS MANAGER OR WHOEVER WAS WITH HIM SAID "IF YOU DONT KNOW, I CANT TELL YOU" I SAID "NIGGA, THATS HAV...I KNOW HAV" MY DUDE WAS LITERALLY LIKE 5'4" AND LOOKED LIKE A LITTLE MARMOT, COOL DUDE THOUGH. I STOLE THE BEVERAGE GAVE MONEY A POUND AND TOLD HIM TO DO HIS THING.

14. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

word,ive seen mad no limit and cash money heads over the years,nothin special to be honest

15. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

no limit used to play basketball at the Y i used to go to. silk is a horrible shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.