Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SO I AM OFF TO THE 40/40 CLUB ONCE AGAIN (JAY-Z'S CLUB)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Mar 27, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

So my friend cousin is co-manager of the 40/40 club. the club in manhattan that jay-z owns. So whenever they are gonna have a great crowd he calls my friend and tell us to come. So supposedly some roca-fella people will be there as well as dave chappelle (real reason im goin) and his crew. That means its gonna be crazy. Got v.i.p. passes and everything comped on the arm drinks everything.This place is so cool they even got tv in the bathrooms. While your taking a dump your watching sportscenter. If your ever in ny check it out if you can get in. I will be taking flicks if i remeber to get batterys before we go in.I'm so anxious because there is always some fine ass bitches in there n they see u in the v.i.p. room wit bottles on ur table and lines a coke..they come flockin' for some cockin'.......gonna be good times. let yall know how it goes...

2. synaps

synaps Senior Member

nice

pics would be essential

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

some flix from the website just to show yall a feel for the place

http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_bar.gif'>

[img]http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_remyRoom.gif'>

[img]http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_floatingChairs.gif'>

[img]http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_stairs1.gif'>

[img]http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_stairs2.gif'>

[img]http://www.urbanaffluence.com/images/image/40_40club/pict_stairs3.gif'>

The $4 million multi-level space includes a 24’ X 8’ slate bar, a 16-foot wide staircase furnished with sleek seating on the steps, 15 LCD TV’s, 8 plasmas (three 60” plasmas), four 12’ X 12’ two-sided big screen TV’s, a premium cigar room and two private VIP rooms. The two VIP rooms, the “Rémy Lounge,” appropriately named after Rémy Martin, Jay’s cognac of choice, and “Jay’s Room”(THE ONE I WILL BE IN MOST OF THE TIME) are fully equipped with their own personal entertainment centers, 60” plasma TV’s, Italian leather wrap-around couches, X-Box, Play Station II, all controlled by their own touch-screen remotes. Each room can hold up to 50 people for private parties and events. The cigar room, sponsored by Cohiba, is state of the art and complies with all New York State smoking laws. The room will feature exclusive cigar pieces on display including limited edition lighters, cigar cutters and cigar pieces made exclusively for Cohiba.

4. krie

krie Guest

Looks like a nice place.. please do get some batteris :ballcap:

5. styxx119

styxx119 New Jack

shit, that looks sweet, have a good time

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

coke n fine women...mmMmMm

7. kristina

kristina Banned

thanks for the infomercial

8. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

sounds amazing..

i wonder why they have a bed, in the club for. And jesus christ club owners keep outdoing each other, i wonder whats next.

9. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

10. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

yea the 40/40 club is dope, and um i can think of some reasons why there is a bed....but at least they play espn on the tvs and not mtv or someshit for reals

11. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

FUCK ANY CLUB I CANT GET IN IN A WIFE BEATER
    WHY DO I WANNA LOOK ALL FANCY TO GO OUT AND HAVE INFORMAL FUN?

<-----ANTI-SHIT

12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

get flicks, we dont want to see that sterile add shit

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

...THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK...GOT TO MEET DAVE CHAPPELLE...MY FRIEND TOOK A LIL VIDEO WIT HIS DIDGITAL CAMERA AND WE GOT HIM TO SAY "IM RICK JAMES BITCH" THEN "YEAHHHHH" LIKE LIL JOHN WILL GET FLICKS WHEN PEEPS WAKE UP...

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

thing you hear most in nyc nightlife
    "put me on the list".....

15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member