So I am Getting Kicked Out My House Tomorow

2 blaazed

Its not what you think...the women i live with have arranged a sex toy party..girls only...where some lady comes to the house and shows all diff types of sex toys and how to use then then sells them to who wants to buy.....there are about 30 girls coming...they kickin me out for it...but as soon as the lady leaves there gonna throw the bbq on and party for the rest of the night...best belivie i will be back...and i will be the only dude there...except for maybe some boyfriends or husbands of some girls there...so i deff gota pick up the dirty socks and boxers off my floor and fix up my room...cuz there gonna be dump humping going on this weekend....YAY FOR ME!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

They are going to flip your script. You think you are going to get them and what is goint to happen is that you will end up tied down being rammed in the ass by some of those dildos.:D

yeep, your going to be the test dummy- I'll show you my tits if you let me put this new luscious dildo in your stink hole!;)

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

They are going to flip your script. You think you are going to get them and what is goint to happen is that you will end up tied down being rammed in the ass by some of those dildos.:D

hahaha :lol:

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Girls that'll go to some shit like that are having boring or no sex at all , so it seems like an easy game for you .

whatever! i would go to one of those if i had the money, and i get my shit taken care of regularly.

ah.. one of the girls I talk to on the regular

had one of these about a month ago. It's better

you're showing up late though cause the chicks

I've talked to said it was sorta awkward with

this weird old lady around (like someone else

mentioned) but after she takes off it's all Poke

and Thrust. At least that's what I've been told...

:cool: ;)

I would wait until everyone is there and then as you leave, pound your fist on the wall, get their attention and then rip the loudest fart you can. SLam door, walk down to the bar and the rest will just come to you.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

Its not what you think...the women i live with have arranged a sex toy party..girls only...where some lady comes to the house and shows all diff types of sex toys and how to use then then sells them to who wants to buy.....there are about 30 girls coming...they kickin me out for it...but as soon as the lady leaves there gonna throw the bbq on and party for the rest of the night...best belivie i will be back...and i will be the only dude there...except for maybe some boyfriends or husbands of some girls there...so i deff gota pick up the dirty socks and boxers off my floor and fix up my room...cuz there gonna be dump humping going on this weekend....YAY FOR ME!!

i saw this on the tv before....some dateline special or something... the lady who started these got arrested and banned from her city if i remember correctly...

but props to you... or ur girl? (play on word )