so i am downloading music from chup.

iloveboxcars

basically i just got a new computer and i'm looking to fill up my hard drive. he has all the right stuff and everything is transfering at about 40 - 50 k/s...

this is the chupacabra on soulseek appreciation thread.

talk about scary ass mexican monsters here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i could never get soulseek to work for me. i was in line forever and nothing would happen. i just grab files off my friend's harddrive whenever he's on aim. mostly we trade a bunch of hiphop gems the other hasn't heard yet. yesterday was all about bossa nova and Astrud Gilberto though. YEAHYEAHYEAH!

goat suckers are whoa.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I had to delete all of my .cfg files, so I don't have anyone on my userlist anymore. PM me and I'll add you, if I haven't done so already.

- FBW.

disasterrrrrrrrr is my slsk name. send me a message on there.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Whoa, i have an appreciation thread. Thanks friend.

Also, you might want to try raising the number of people you let download from you off of 0, because i'm first in your queue yet it isn't letting me download.

alright hold up.

Patience is a virtue, slsk gives people trouble some times because once you do get it to work for you, it's no bullshit.... whereas some other sharing programs set right the fuck up and work immediately because they're _working_ your computer with VIRUSES!!

SLSK fuckin pwns! My kids in KC gave me a list of about 120 different albums they want and two weeks later i am almost finnished compiling. its works great once you learn how to use it. and if you run through a router you'd better configure it for slsk. im currently sharing 14000 temperary internet files. add me and ill add you.

I got a friend thats an IRC maniac, I see him every week or so he hooks up shitloads of music

and Dr. Dazzle is my online source of music, when I catch him on MSN he hooks me up goodstyles.

Dazzle fuck off don't even say it ... your goddamn package is coming soon.

Originally posted by -Rage-

HAHAHAAHhahhahrrhahah..

Now I can stalk you!

I'm pretty sure you've been to my house, the fact that you have known were I live for like two years now and you haven't already stalked me is a little offending.

I WANT CREEPY POLAROIDS TAKEN OF ME AND I WANT IT NOW!

Yo, I'm moving to Montgomery county in september for school. How close is that to you? Prehaps we shall go on drunken photo missions.

(oh...not to mention free darkroom access)

*I'm an idiot.

Archived