Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I am about to enter the world of having a job...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Jan 29, 2004.

1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

For the past 2 years now I have been what you would call a bum, I left school in 2001 and never looked back...

I have been practicing in the art of living off my parents and other family members whilst doing absolutely nothing.

It has been a good 2 years, going to bed at 4:30 am every morning and getting up at around 2:00 - 3:00 pm everyday.

Though it has sadly come to a end as I am getting a bit older now (recently turned 18) my mum (who is a single parent) has left her job and has to raise 2 teenage boys (17 & 18) on her own, so I have decided to help out.

It could be good, I will be getting a steady income instead of getting $40 a week, I will be driving around soon and will be able to pay for various things I want or need.

I have recently had a job interview as a apprentice chef which I will be going on trial tomorrow, which he explains is to see whether I enjoy it or not, I hopefully will though I don't really have a choice.

So this is the end of my silly story which probalbly makes you want to have the last 2 minutes or so you spent in reading this back.

Well you CANT so suffer.

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

being a chef would rock
    good luck with it

3. shaolinmasta

4. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

hands up if you are a member of the workforce!
    :raises hand:

5. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Damn you sound exactly like me 5 years ago minus the living off the rents part but still, way to go man

6. $360

$360 Elite Member

7. DrUnk MoNKeY

DrUnk MoNKeY Junior Member

im a fellow worker till tomorrow, my last day.:crazy:

8. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

It's beyond me how some people are so useless
    You left school in 2001 ... so you haven't even graduated highschool...
    For the last two years you lived off your single mom with 40 bucks a week, slept until 3pm ... and now you're about to get your first job?

You are a shithead

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Nice.

Thanks for the phone call this weekend, by the way......

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

color me embarassed :D
    no this weekend was heeeeectic... like skidding off the highway into the ditch avoiding logs hectic

yeah, i'll drop you an email or something cause i'm gonna have to go back there in a little while anyways

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

good job on realising you mum doesn't need to be supporting your lazy ass. i hope you hook her up and take care of her while she's not working

13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

I'll have a cheeseburger no tomato please..damn son cook that shit faster!!!!:zombie:

14. adderall

adderall Elite Member

lololol

15. shaolinmasta

Just finished my 1st day, ive been offered the job and have to go in on Sunday to tell them whether I want to go through with it or not - I probalbly will, though 1st day did suck ass washed dishes all day, though the 2 hot girls working there make up for it and the boss is an allright cunt so i'll prolly stay.

PS. Johnny Horton or whatever the fuck your name is - EAT A DICK YOU LIL TURD SNIFFING, CHILD MOLESTING, GAY CUNT BITCH, TOY ONER MAGGOT HEAD.