so i almost died yesterday

timemachine

i almost died yesterday it sucked man, but thank god for seatbelts and air bags. i was turning left in an intersection but the road was busy so i had to wait until all oncoming traffic was stopped (so on the red) and as i was turning a huge Dodge RAM 3500 truck, going at least 110km the cops later told me, smashed into my passenger side and thereupon ripped most of my front end of. the impact from this pushed my little 98 Honda Accord (which was only goin about 10km) about 20 feet backwards, (all this the cops told me later) making my car do two 360 turns and both airbags deployed. I smashed my head against teh airbag and the window beside me and blacked out. when i came too the car was all smokey from the airbags and when i tried to climb out i guess i fainted and the cops said the ambulance drivers had to pull me up off the road carefully because they thot i had been ejected from my car. but Allah was on my side because i only suffered a major concusion, whiplash, a bruised spleen, 3 bruised ribs, a fractured pelvis and i tore my achilles tendon on impact. but considering if there had been another passenger i was told they would probably have been dead on impact.

i fuckin hate trucks

oh and by the way, the dude was drunk and he clearely ran the red light, with his child in the seat beside him...fuckin rain brings out the worst drivers. i hate 3:30 in the afternoons and drunk drivers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah he's getting charged tommorow i believe with:

Driving under the influence causing bodily harm

Endagering a minor during the commision of such act

running a red light

and speeding

plus im calling my lawyer tommorow and suing the pants offa him

i want his home, his shoes, his wife....

I've survived so many car accidents it's not even funny....one happened on Geary St. and it was head on.....another one happned last week when my friend ran a stop sign and a Pontiac GTO bashed us on the passenger side...I was the one that was hit, but my freind ended up in the hospital.....

this woman my mom was working with at a hospital had this big xray machine fall on the back of her leg and it severed her achilles tendon. as she fell she remembered feeling it break and then her toes touched her shin.

hope you feel better than that.

sue his ass big time.

you're lawyer will go over this shit but remember...the damages you can claim are endless...missing work, your car, "emotional" etc etc etc.

you're gonna be ballin son

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Did ur life flash b4 u almost died?;)

haha naw i wish it was all like that

naw i was just listening to my ODB cd Brooklyn Zoo, yall know the one and when i look up theres a truck coming

i was just like...oh shit CRASH

oh and on a side note, i had a tooth with a root canal so i forget what they are called but itsd like kinda like a screwtooth is ebst i could say, well anyways so i was eating a piece of pizza yesterday, and this damn thing fell right outta my mouth. the dentist i went to today said that the impact musta been huge because if i had gone in and asked him to just pull it out, he said it woulda been almost impossible

praise god most high no doubt

Archived