Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i almost died yesterday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by timemachine, May 30, 2004.

1. timemachine

timemachine Banned

i almost died yesterday it sucked man, but thank god for seatbelts and air bags. i was turning left in an intersection but the road was busy so i had to wait until all oncoming traffic was stopped (so on the red) and as i was turning a huge Dodge RAM 3500 truck, going at least 110km the cops later told me, smashed into my passenger side and thereupon ripped most of my front end of. the impact from this pushed my little 98 Honda Accord (which was only goin about 10km) about 20 feet backwards, (all this the cops told me later) making my car do two 360 turns and both airbags deployed. I smashed my head against teh airbag and the window beside me and blacked out. when i came too the car was all smokey from the airbags and when i tried to climb out i guess i fainted and the cops said the ambulance drivers had to pull me up off the road carefully because they thot i had been ejected from my car. but Allah was on my side because i only suffered a major concusion, whiplash, a bruised spleen, 3 bruised ribs, a fractured pelvis and i tore my achilles tendon on impact. but considering if there had been another passenger i was told they would probably have been dead on impact.

i fuckin hate trucks

oh and by the way, the dude was drunk and he clearely ran the red light, with his child in the seat beside him...fuckin rain brings out the worst drivers. i hate 3:30 in the afternoons and drunk drivers.

2. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

That sucks. Your text formatting hurts my brain.

3. timemachine

timemachine Banned

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

damn man, thats intense. A fucking drunk driving around with his child in the car? what a piece of trash. Do you know what happened with the driver of the truck? his child? is this dude going to be brought up on charges?

5. timemachine

timemachine Banned

yeah he's getting charged tommorow i believe with:
    Driving under the influence causing bodily harm
    Endagering a minor during the commision of such act
    running a red light
    and speeding

plus im calling my lawyer tommorow and suing the pants offa him

i want his home, his shoes, his wife....

6. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

cry me a river......... pussy

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I wish such an asshole like him, didn't have a child. drunk drivers piss me the fuck off. Well, I hope you get tons of loot off this douche bag, and I hope he rots in jail for a while, which probably won't happen.

8. timemachine

timemachine Banned

haha yeah im from canada
    no one ever does time here

9. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

well let me be the first one to say GLAD YOUR NOT FUCKING DEAD.

for real, live the next days with a breath of new air.

and sue the nigga for all he's worth, pray his child will not become like him.

10. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

I've survived so many car accidents it's not even funny....one happened on Geary St. and it was head on.....another one happned last week when my friend ran a stop sign and a Pontiac GTO bashed us on the passenger side...I was the one that was hit, but my freind ended up in the hospital.....

11. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

let me also add that airbags DO indeed work

12. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Wow, now we all know how hArdCOrE you
    think you are, now shut up.

Timemachine, that's a pretty shitty
    predicament, good to here you're alright.

13. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

DAMN NIGGA I CONSIDER YOU LUCKY

YOUR POCKETS SHOULD BE HEARING A SERIOUS "KA CHING" PRETTY SOON...HOOK YOURSELF UP

14. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Damn man thats gotta suck ass man.....I feel sorry for ya guy.....Just be glad that the worst didnt happen......

15. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

i drove home drunk 5 minutes ago.