Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So how was your weekend?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kido, Nov 24, 2003.

1. kido

kido Senior Member

Mine was going alright... (whistle, whistle... birds chirping)

UNTIL...

I was T-boned at an intersection by a Chevy Suburban that ran a red light and smacked my homboys ride going about 45 mph.

Just got back from the ER.

Me and my buddy smacked heads, mine jerked to the side and cracked into the window. Somehow my arm twisted and my elbow cut open. Oh, and my neck and head is throbing.

Although this sucks real hard, the doctor gave me a script for some pills, and told me not to go to work next week, and to avoid any and all phsical activity. Sweet!

Oh... and the sorta funny thing is, we were smoking a joint right as the car hit us, so at first all we were worring about was scrambleing to find the joint.

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Shit Im glad ya'll are okay.

I watched this dude dunk some girl on her head and her shit busted. I saw it coming before it even happend. These fools were at a house party watching this ultimate fighting shit getting all pumped up. This girl charged some dude joking around and her put her on her head, then let out a roar. I don't think i have ever laughed so hard at some drunken fools in my life. I split before the police came.
    :lol:

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hahahahahah

4. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Good ol' fashion BAR-B-QUE Birthday Bash....Quality shit all around...Got some head this weekend and ran on beer fuel like an 18 wheeler...

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

same ol, drugs, alcohol, and spending money

6. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

friday drank too much .
    got into a scuffle
    ended up in jail for .P.I
    saturday....got out of jail till 4pm..
    seen and kel where down here painting....missed that
    went to my homies birthday party ..

sunday
    worked

7. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

friday: crowded college bar, got shitty & laughed at ugly frat bastards as girls rejected them

saturday: visited/photographed magnolia, melpomene & calliope housing projects, as well as holt cemetery. checked out a new club downtown ("HEAT" very gay) walked around the park, got stoned, failed an anonymous/voluntary sobriety test in the lobby @ my dorm. yay

sunday: blur

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i worked all weekend...My weekend rocked.

no it didn't

<3,
    Zack Morris

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

fri- worked
    sat-worked
    sun- training, wrote

and i played a bunchof worms

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

So you got faded at a gay club and woke up in a drug induced fog on sunday in bed next to "Antonio".......great weekend bro. Maximum penetration I'm sure.

Anyways.....

i went to a bar with some friends on friday night after drinking for a few hours at my buddies house. Bar rowdiness, TOTAL bathroom annihilation with very tricky "stand up on bowl and piss all over toilet seat cover" manuever, broke a chair on the bar patio by accident but caused a big scene, watched this japanese girl in our party make out with my gf, drove the lexus home drunk, woke up on saturday, had dinner at mums, helped gf out with paper today, slept, my weekend was better than yours.

11. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

kinda weak...........only highlight was checking out this dope ass girlie that turned out to be light 15..........no check.....

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

bitch...i masturbate to thinking of fine bitches and lexzus's. im drunk.

um,,,,i grabbed ass and tits and exchanged numbers...i remember aproximatley 75% of the weekend after this.....so sevent feezy on 48reezy is 36 hours divided by sleeping EQUALS i bought my homeys nachos and budlight cause we had fun i called this wigger out for wiggering to much....but naw.....roldrengishi is rallrove......bitch....

motherfucker.....

thats it bitch.....motherfucer....

i really talk like this in person.....give a fuck....

13. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

work/drank/work/drank. i hate being at work semi hungover. but the free tequila shots were nice. and i had a sleepover with a certain 12oz member. hint, not my girlfriend, although she was there too.

15. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i lost my flashlight. this is not a good thing. it was a good flashlight.

and i was beligerant...but in a good nature.....to best of my last recolections.