So, how is everyone today?

Poop Man Bob

How is everyone?

I'm good. Weather is fucking perfect outside - clear skies, high of 77° with a slight breeze. I just walked in from class after getting called on to discuss Cohen v. California, a Supreme Court case that overturned a defendant's conviction for wearing a jacket that said "FUCK THE DRAFT" in an LA courthouse. Soo .. I got to experience a small thrill by saying "fuck" in front of 120 others for over an hour. I think I'll go ride bikes after buying groceries.

And please check this radditude out. It was posted by someone else in Rage's bookmark thread, but it's more than worthy of your eyes and ears.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WebsterUno

its aiight so far...got into work late...

had some coffee and a banana muffin..

bout to go to lunch...hopefully get off

early tonight..haha..and take care of some

bidness tonight...so far so good chief.

:cool:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I have a cold, my nose and throat are fucked up and i need a cigarette like hell. Besides that, i'm feeling good due to the non stop partying i've been in these last week..so yeah.

Dear Diary,

Hmmm, I just woke up an hour ago. Today is the last day of 3 in a row that I had off. I have to work the next 6 in a row though. The weather is ok, partly cloudy with a high of 12 C.

I'm going to head downtown and to Chinatown to find some cool little trinkets for someone that I like more than she likes me. After that.I'll probably take some flicks and just wander around and catch Kill Bill if theres time.

I really have to get something cracking up here, this boring everday shit just isn't cutting it anymore.

things are fine so far. day one of a four day week. woke up feeling like ass but I got to work and got some sugar in my system so I'm awake. boss is away all week, so its even slacker than usual. I'm on lunch now, and after going back to work for 30 minutes I get to go to my once a year "on track" catered luncheon meeting to shoot the shit with management about the health of our office, along with a few of my co-workers. should be particularly intresting being that we've been closed by the bank, and will all be gone in months. but whatever, I get good food, and a free corprate gym bag (last year was a horrible bag/manpurse looking thing) for sitting on my ass and badmouthing the company for an hour. score!

i had school, got into a debate about the movie kill bill (education class) and it's moral impact on kids.

the i skipped 2 classes (one i would still be in now)

met with a professor whome i had last semester, and she is letting me make up my incomplete work! awesome!

bought some stuff at pearl (one of the things was a 36" x 48" canvass, which was damaged and i had to haul it all the way back to exchange it)

i am eating now and have to return to school in a bit to goto a lecture for the art class that i am making up

FUN!

im running on 2.5 hours of sleep, i had to go to jury duty today and sit around for 4 hours to find out i dont need to be there, eating on a trader joes oatmeal chocolate cookie and about to go eat some chinese food. oh and i havent worked since thursday due to a supermarket strike.........

My day has completely sucked so far.

Woke up.

Got bitched out by dad.

Flipped out on dad.

Got hit in the face by dad.

Threatened to kill dad.

Dad took away my camera.

Got kicked out of the house.

Went to girlfriend's house.

Vented to girlfriend.

Got some KFC

Went back to her house, layed on the couch

Helped her back.

Drove her to the Airport

said goodbye.

so far my day has sucked.

hi.

i'm in the worst fucking mood ever.

i try and help out around my house and do the cleaning and keep things neat, but every time i clean and turn my back for five mins shit's already messed up. FUcking savages.

None of my friends rememberd my birthday on sunday, except for immediate family and the boyfriend. Fuck everyone. Not even a fucking birthday card or a call from anyone.

It rained all day here and the sun just came out, so maybe the day will get better..

i doubt it tho.

:mad:

right now i am kinda content. I just got home from classes, and am sitting here relaxing and listening to Autechre. I'm also kinda happy cuz i've been having some problems with one of my classes and they're being worked out without half the troubles i was expecting. This day will commence to go downhill after i eat a great burrito at chipotles and then have to study. Oh yeah, and i'm heading to boston from tomorrow night until monday to visit the dad's side of the fam, and to hang out wih my brother, so thats always a lot of fun.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

*update of how my day is going*

FUCK!!

I just went to grab some lunch

and saw a gang fight in the parking

lot of the chinese food spot I go to.

Damn, I saw one click coming from in

front of me when I pulled into the

parking lot, then as I was wlking out of

the spot, I see 2 thugs go at it...

damn, they socked each other UP!!

Then some chinese lady runs out screaming,

"I call da poiice...get OUT GET OUT!!!"

Then some thug hollerd out,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN YOUR STORE BITCH!"

Then in liek 2 seconds, 5-0 smashes on the scene,

and they all scatter like roaches. That was

a dope lunch break. Also, I just got an email

with an Taratino interview that I will share

with yall in the killbill thread....peep it.

Damn, what a day!

My lunch break was almost as exciting as that one webs....

no just joking. my day is decent, woke up early, registered for the last classes I need to take in college, which should have happened last year. but hey, I had to take a few extras no big deal. Went to class, came home, ate some lunch, pressed cuban sandwhich. started working on a website, got lazy almost took a nap, checking in here to see how 12 oz is hanging, about to go make an espresso, (Kilo I finally got it, and its money tastic I would post flicks, in fact Im planning on it, but cant find a decent photo host.) plop my ass back in front of the computer and finish a website by nine am tom. not fun.

all in all Im pretty good Id say.

i took my low-rider bike to campus and the chiacks are jocking it everywhere i ride it. I'm studying today...until very late! psychology..fun. my day is nothing special other than the beautiful asian girl with big breasts who told me i have a beautiful bike. Silver chrome fo sho.