so god came down today and saved me, while offering me a tootsie roll...

Agt. Adopus

its true. as crazy as it may sound. The orange was there too, napping. Im in NYC I almost got hit by a big white SUV (maybe the sniper in dc, he drives one, but marc would not hit me) so I'm really here. I miss the Azone, I miss the people. I miss everything. But NYC is cool. My finger is bleeding as i just chewed a hole i it while thinking what to type next. Eugene is sexy as fuck so is J. My toothpick just snapped in half. My friend is pulling my arm so I get up. It says it is 2:03 AM on this clock, but yet again what do clocks know about time. I got Tofutti Icecream bars that I Just divided equally amongst me and megan, i admire the new azone theme, the one with the anarchists at the top. I enjoy the fact that I found a wallet today with credit cards. I feel horrible that I do not look like you, I just listened too the weakerthans- left and leaving while making out for the 5000th time, im now really bored, there is this annoying red light on the telephone blinking. I need toothpaste. My eyes are blurry because it is late and ive looked at this monitor a bit too much. I am thirsty.I've got orange lipbalm, huray!...Thumbs up or thumbs down- you decide. One man one vote. God. I stole a shirt from the greenparty hq today. wait did i? jesus the clock says it is 2:08 AM. But yet again, what do clocks know about time, what do clocks know about time? nothing.

goodness

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived