Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so god came down today and saved me, while offering me a tootsie roll...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Agt. Adopus, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

its true. as crazy as it may sound. The orange was there too, napping. Im in NYC I almost got hit by a big white SUV (maybe the sniper in dc, he drives one, but marc would not hit me) so I'm really here. I miss the Azone, I miss the people. I miss everything. But NYC is cool. My finger is bleeding as i just chewed a hole i it while thinking what to type next. Eugene is sexy as fuck so is J. My toothpick just snapped in half. My friend is pulling my arm so I get up. It says it is 2:03 AM on this clock, but yet again what do clocks know about time. I got Tofutti Icecream bars that I Just divided equally amongst me and megan, i admire the new azone theme, the one with the anarchists at the top. I enjoy the fact that I found a wallet today with credit cards. I feel horrible that I do not look like you, I just listened too the weakerthans- left and leaving while making out for the 5000th time, im now really bored, there is this annoying red light on the telephone blinking. I need toothpaste. My eyes are blurry because it is late and ive looked at this monitor a bit too much. I am thirsty.I've got orange lipbalm, huray!...Thumbs up or thumbs down- you decide. One man one vote. God. I stole a shirt from the greenparty hq today. wait did i? jesus the clock says it is 2:08 AM. But yet again, what do clocks know about time, what do clocks know about time? nothing.

goodness

2. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i just wish my folks from the nc hometown would hurry up and get here....where are you fucks!!!

3. Agt. Adopus

yeah the toothpaste situation is pretty bad. im trying to convince marc to chill with the sniping - i told him he'll get his ass caught, and he was like yeah whatever, keep cnn on.

4. Agt. Adopus

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i love your smile
    dodododododododo
    dodododododododo
    dodododododododododoooo

i love your smile
    dodododododododo
    dodododododododo
    dodododododododododoooo

it's all about shanice you cock-eyed mongrel faggots

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i got my lunchbox and i'm armed real well.
    i wanna grow up, wanna be, a big rock n roll star.
    i wanna grow up, wanna be, so no one fucks with me. yeaaaa.