So FUCKIN Pissed

Pistol

I was on here on 12oz when I got a phonecall my my girlfriend. She was at her mom's job and was supposed to meet her cuz. After she handled some business we were going to go grab a bite to eat and go the mall. She calls up and tells me that it's gonna be a while. She explains that as she was waiting outside for her cousin (her cousin didn't know the area) some guy kept on walking back an forth past her. He asked her for the time and whatever. Then he came back and grabbed her ass real hard and took off running. I am very protective and have a very bad temper. So I am PISSED off. They called the cops cause that motherfucker was acting sketchy to begin with before the grabbing. Damn I want that fool. Beat that motherfucker down and curb that fucker American History X styel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont curb him, think of it this way.

rewritten story.

I was on here on 12oz when I got a phonecall my my girlfriend. She was at her mom's job and was supposed to meet her cuz. After she handled some business we were going to go grab a bite to eat and go the mall. She calls up and tells me that it's gonna be a while. She explains that as she was waiting outside for her cousin (her cousin didn't know the area) some guy kept on walking back an forth past her. He asked her for the time and whatever. Then he came back and curbed her real hard and took off running. I am very protective and have a very bad temper. So I am PISSED off. They called the cops cause that motherfucker was acting sketchy to begin with before the grabbing. Damn I want that fool. Grab that mother fuckers ass American History X styel.

hey man, an eye for an eye.

Archived