Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So FUCKIN Pissed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I was on here on 12oz when I got a phonecall my my girlfriend. She was at her mom's job and was supposed to meet her cuz. After she handled some business we were going to go grab a bite to eat and go the mall. She calls up and tells me that it's gonna be a while. She explains that as she was waiting outside for her cousin (her cousin didn't know the area) some guy kept on walking back an forth past her. He asked her for the time and whatever. Then he came back and grabbed her ass real hard and took off running. I am very protective and have a very bad temper. So I am PISSED off. They called the cops cause that motherfucker was acting sketchy to begin with before the grabbing. Damn I want that fool. Beat that motherfucker down and curb that fucker American History X styel.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, you want some of my vicodin? you clearly need it more than i do...

remember, no one likes a raging maniac (no matter what the situation.)

3. pacman

pacman Member

I'd want to smash him bad....no curbies though...please

nose shots are good...maybe pull their shouder out of joint....

nobody fucks with my girlfriend like that

I'm not violent until something like that happens

4. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

^^^^ false .... I was there, i saw him. Hell, i was videotaping it for my website even!

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

sounds like the guy needs to get his penis cut off and stuck in a juice bottle....
    find that fucker,
    get your girl
    and take seeking up on his offer

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

dont curb him, think of it this way.

rewritten story.

I was on here on 12oz when I got a phonecall my my girlfriend. She was at her mom's job and was supposed to meet her cuz. After she handled some business we were going to go grab a bite to eat and go the mall. She calls up and tells me that it's gonna be a while. She explains that as she was waiting outside for her cousin (her cousin didn't know the area) some guy kept on walking back an forth past her. He asked her for the time and whatever. Then he came back and curbed her real hard and took off running. I am very protective and have a very bad temper. So I am PISSED off. They called the cops cause that motherfucker was acting sketchy to begin with before the grabbing. Damn I want that fool. Grab that mother fuckers ass American History X styel.

hey man, an eye for an eye.

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

wait, and eye for an eye only leads to mroe blindness, nevermind...