so far in life..what do you regret most?

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

another thing i regret in life is being a dumbshit throughout my middle school/high school years. i really wish i read more books then. and i really dont appreciate what i put my body through during those 6 years. i see kids now doing the same shit i did and i just want to smack them for being stupid. yeah, i really am sorry for all the shit i made some of the teachers go through, poor souls. another thing that i regret is not realizing what i wanted to do until after highschool. damn it.. everything i regret basically revolves around school.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by im elephant.

another thing i regret in life is being a dumbshit throughout my middle school/high school years. i really wish i read more books then. and i really dont appreciate what i put my body through during those 6 years. i see kids now doing the same shit i did and i just want to smack them for being stupid. yeah, i really am sorry for all the shit i made some of the teachers go through, poor souls. another thing that i regret is not realizing what i wanted to do until after highschool. damn it.. everything i regret basically revolves around school.

amen

Originally posted by im elephant.

I second that motion

Damn I was a little asshole in school....how I never got bitchslapped I'll never know..I must've only narrowly escaped a few I'm sure.

My biggest highschool regret was never being myself and always trying to fit in...and why I wanted to fit in with some of those pricks I'll never know...I must've been supplied with some good crack back in those days...

I also regret ever eating cafeteria food...I also regret ever eating IN the cafeteria...cause man...I played the part of the not so innocent bystander in many a food fight...and whatever that shit is they put on the turkey ala king(they call it gravy..I all it mystery funk) That shit does not come out of your hair!!!

I wish I would have stuck it out through high school instead of springing for the GED. I feel like such a moron when people ask me about my graduation and I have to tell them i got my GED. I am too damn smart to just have a GED.

Another regret I have is just all the times when I could be doing something productive but instead I chose to sit on my ass and do nothing, much like right now.

im currently in high school....i have NO idea what to do in life, no idea where to go to college...and i have something like a 2.5 GPA...., keep in mind this is in cali where u gotta be pretty damn smart to get into a good college.......i havent dated yet....ive been in high school for more than a year and i barely kno any chicks....any advice??? i was thinkin about jumping off a bridge

Originally posted by regulator

i was thinkin about jumping off a bridge

Just get really really really really drunk be4 you do...It will take the pain away from that SMAK against the water.

Just joshin Reg...it's high school..I mean..concentrate on shit you like to do...the chicks will come around...girls dig the artistic type..

Originally posted by regulator

im currently in high school....i have NO idea what to do in life, no idea where to go to college...and i have something like a 2.5 GPA...., keep in mind this is in cali where u gotta be pretty damn smart to get into a good college.......i havent dated yet....ive been in high school for more than a year and i barely kno any chicks....any advice??? i was thinkin about jumping off a bridge

dood we should go cruising for chicks sometime :D , yeah things will pick up for you though cause if its your 1st year in highschool youre only like 15-16 right? dont stress about it

i regret fucking around in highschool cause my grades severely sucked

i guess the only things i regret are lost opportunities <--- that takes care of everything

Originally posted by mental invalid

, two words of advice....STUDY ABROAD....

I know dude, I still have a year and change left till college, so I'm trying to find a decent art school that lets people study art abroad.....abroad=italy. not really just Italy, but going overseas would be incredible.

"i guess the only things i regret are lost opportunities <--- that takes care of everything" yep.

"Another regret I have is just all the times when I could be doing something productive but instead I chose to sit on my ass and do nothing, much like right now." ah geeze, i do this way too much. 'man I should just go to the book store all day and read books.....or sit here and watch tv and play grand theft auto...' -me

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I regret not telling the people who meant the most to me how much i cared for them...

AMEN to that!

Letting friends slide away, and not working to keep in touch.

Also getting high in highschool, weed at common break, forties after school, chemicals on the weekend... :spent:

essentialy:

doing shit before I could handle it, and before I really knew myself.

Guest catwash

too many chemicals too quickly, it was fun at the time but fucked a lot of things up for me. but, live and learn - guess i wouldnt be the same person without the experience!

i got three things

1. getting kicked out of school in grade 10

2. getting kicked out of school in grade 11

3. getting kicked out of school in grade 12

fuck am i set for life!!!!......oh and i commit crimes on a regular basis and do a ton of drugs...damn....who sees me having a future...??

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

fuck regret.

here, let me clarify. It's not that I have never made humongous mistakes in my life- but if I had not made them, I would never be able to learn from them.

ehh i see what your saying. in a way though if you hadnt made those mistakes then there wouldnt be anything for you to learn. i guess maybe its better to say its a good thing you learned them early. ahh fuk it i over analize stuff

Archived