Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so far in life..what do you regret most?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graffsurgeon, Jan 17, 2002.

1. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

lets hear some stories..my insomniac ass is getting mad bored up on this shit and my music is not downloading..whats the most shit you have got in..worst beef..worst crime(you can talk about legally or illegally)..not hooking up with a dream girl or someshit...post some shit up.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

aggravated assault.

3. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

fuck regret.

here, let me clarify. It's not that I have never made humongous mistakes in my life- but if I had not made them, I would never be able to learn from them.

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

maxing out my first (and last) visa card to the 10,000 dollar limit i got when i was 18. can you say bad credit?

5. im elephant.

im elephant. New Jack

getting caught for credit card fraud. damn us felons.

6. im elephant.

im elephant. New Jack

another thing i regret in life is being a dumbshit throughout my middle school/high school years. i really wish i read more books then. and i really dont appreciate what i put my body through during those 6 years. i see kids now doing the same shit i did and i just want to smack them for being stupid. yeah, i really am sorry for all the shit i made some of the teachers go through, poor souls. another thing that i regret is not realizing what i wanted to do until after highschool. damn it.. everything i regret basically revolves around school.

7. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

doing large doses of acid...Smoking weed for ten years....I do regret those...

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

amen

9. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

I second that motion

Damn I was a little asshole in school....how I never got bitchslapped I'll never know..I must've only narrowly escaped a few I'm sure.

My biggest highschool regret was never being myself and always trying to fit in...and why I wanted to fit in with some of those pricks I'll never know...I must've been supplied with some good crack back in those days...

I also regret ever eating cafeteria food...I also regret ever eating IN the cafeteria...cause man...I played the part of the not so innocent bystander in many a food fight...and whatever that shit is they put on the turkey ala king(they call it gravy..I all it mystery funk) That shit does not come out of your hair!!!

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I wish I would have stuck it out through high school instead of springing for the GED. I feel like such a moron when people ask me about my graduation and I have to tell them i got my GED. I am too damn smart to just have a GED.

Another regret I have is just all the times when I could be doing something productive but instead I chose to sit on my ass and do nothing, much like right now.

11. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

yOu're fucking me up zack..dammit

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I regret not telling the people who meant the most to me how much i cared for them...:(

13. vein's nipples

vein's nipples New Jack

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

im currently in high school....i have NO idea what to do in life, no idea where to go to college...and i have something like a 2.5 GPA...., keep in mind this is in cali where u gotta be pretty damn smart to get into a good college.......i havent dated yet....ive been in high school for more than a year and i barely kno any chicks....any advice??? i was thinkin about jumping off a bridge

15. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

Just get really really really really drunk be4 you do...It will take the pain away from that SMAK against the water.

Just joshin Reg...it's high school..I mean..concentrate on shit you like to do...the chicks will come around...girls dig the artistic type..