so deto got into a fight with one of lens' homies!

DETO

Saturday I went into Footlocker to go pick up a pair of the new Jordan 19’s. I just so happened to be wearing a pink lacoste polo, white and pink diadoras and a pink yankee fitted. After I paid for my shoes and some t-shirts ( the 5 for $20 T’s) some little nigger who was working made a comment about me wearing pink and another about me being gay! Mind you I was with a fucking girl, holding hands while we were walking out the store when he made the comment. So I turned around and said back, “what the fuck did you say fucking nigger!?” he told me “what did you call me? and was gonna beat my faggot ass” I said “lets do this!” he followed me outside and got in my face, I told ol’ girl to get in the car and we just started talking shit to each other, he pushed me (the girl I was with told me to stop it and to just leave) so I spat in his face and threw a punch, we exchanged punches until some cats who were watching us broke us apart, before I bailed I managed to get 2 kicks to the dome in, fucking nigger! :hatred:

http://www.realfight.com/ghetto_images/death.jpg'>

<span style='color:pink'>"deto did lens' homie dirty!"

</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

deto has been rocking pink lacoste and ralph lauren polo's since he was 8 years old. i got a picture of myself rocking a pink ralph lauren polo for easter that year (collar up, might i add!), and please believe deto has always worn pink polo's out on the golf course.

deto/not just a trend, real prep, country club kid since 1983©

Originally posted by SenorSeven

i do not understand whats so trendy about guys wearing pink- go join your frat...you no longer look tough. Pink is just..........bleh period- no matter who wears it

Pink looks hot on some girls, still. Especially when it’s between the lips.

Deto has lesbian moms maybe? I kid.

For the record, I can see myself, or lots of people, saying something out loud bout your pink matching get up. Sonny Crockett had the pink t-shirt with a white sport coat on top, and nobody ever questioned his sexuality. Maybe you should grow a five o’clock shadow before you go out.

wow...

first of you are wearing some really wack gear, and well becuase its pink makes you dubble the fag.

so some guy talked shit??? who cares you should of just impressed the laddie by brushing it off...and not wasteing the time to fight someone you think is on a lower level than you...and over words

then you spit in the dudes face...then throw a punch...i know about this trick its no deff from a sucker punch

then when hes on the floor ??? you stile wanna kick the dude in the head....

homes you are 100% wack...get a grip for you and your laddies sake

coffee - '' tell them foo's how it is''

Originally posted by Weapon X

Maybe you should grow a five o’clock shadow before you go out.

::deto looks in mirror, has major stubble, time to save::;)

decides to leave 'light' goatie and mustache...

<span style='color:pink'>

Originally posted by Weapon X

Post a flick of the Jordan 19s. did you end up getting them?

Next time a "nigger" fucks with you , shoot him.

yup, deto has/has had all 19 of em....pop's collar!

i did walk away, he's the idiot who chose to follow me, while he was on the clock, (just shows how ignorant niggers really are!) he should have pushed me while in the store! and dude pushed me first...

deto/not about to bitch out....</span>

<span style='color:pink'>i am used to the comments from people, and i do always just brush em off, but something about this skragglie little nigger making a comment just pissed me off, ya know!? and i have tried to post pics of myself in previous threads such as "what do you look like" "what are you wearing" and such and i just don't know how, i have even tried to e-mail some other members of the 'ounce ,my pics so they could post for me, but i just don't know how... </span> :(

Archived